bloan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 21y 9m 24d

Whats happening to the world? Leading edge professionals workshops that develop complete engineering solutions both here and internationally getting caught up in the knuckle dragging world of drag racing...I love it! Whats next. A punchup in the pits?

How about Messrs Luxon and Brindley bring their weapons to the LS1 Drag Nationals....and we will see exactly how they stack up against those fiercly competitive oil burners. You might even win some money if you can pedal the things too!

If either NIZPRO or APS are interested I will allow you entry to the LS1 OUTLAWS and FRIENDS class (10.99 and faster DYO), with $2000 prizemoney up for grabs. There you will be able compare your 470rwkw + cars with others making the same sort of power. Great fun! I wont take it personally if I dont get a response though guys. Cheers.

LS1 DRAG NATIONALS WEBSITE

Edited by Street Tuner

• Member For: 21y 7m 11d

Gooday Martin, long time no speak!Where have you been hiding, make sure you call in for a chat next time you are in Melbourne. Thanks for the invite, if time permites I would certainly like to run the falcon, might even bring my big banger twin turbo LS1 just for a laugh. What sort of pass would the LS1 need to run to be in the money, make it worth my while and I will dust off the dunny door!:licklips:

Happy new year

Peter

APS

• Member For: 21y 9m 24d
Gooday Martin, long time no speak!Where have you been hiding, make sure you call in for a chat next time you are in Melbourne. Thanks for the invite, if time permites I would certainly like to run the falcon, might even bring my big banger twin turbo LS1 just for a laugh. What sort of pass would the LS1 need to run to be in the money, make it worth my while and I will dust off the dunny door!:licklips:

Happy new year

Peter

APS

Mate, if you have a twin turbo LS1 Late model camira you are prepared to run, then I will make it worth your while. Simple as that. Having been hiding anywhere mate, you know pressures of work and all that stuff Pete. Just because I havent run into you or Robbie in Vegas lately doesnt mean I aint around mate!

Having you two guys going heads up in your XRs in front of a mainly Late model camira crowd would be bloody awesome. Might even line you up myself....with a one second head start! (for me). Come on Pete, I know you want to be there....

Good to hear from you Martin, if we can get the auto trans well sorted by april I will definently be at heathcote with the xr6t. I am hopefulof being in the 10 second bracket by then so we will need a full cage to continue running the falcon T. Yeah I know what you mean about work presures there never seems to be enough hours in the day. Will talk with you about heathcote and running the APS twin turbo LS1 when I return to oz, catch up with you then mate.

Peter

APS

• Member For: 21y 3m 19d
Good to hear from you Martin, if we can get the auto trans well sorted by april I will definently be at heathcote with the xr6t. I am hopefulof being in the 10 second bracket by then so we will need a full cage to continue running the falcon T. Yeah I know what you mean about work presures there never seems to be enough hours in the day. Will talk with you about heathcote and running the APS twin turbo LS1 when I return to oz, catch up with you then mate.

Peter

APS

Hey Peter,

You have a twin turbo LS1 to play with ? Sounds totally awesome and what horsepower figures do you have for that ? Or is it in house secret at the moment ?

Cheers.

Edited by Ezy10z

Sorry pete I don't live in the fantasy land

Well you certainly dont live in the land of reality!

I find it amusing that you claim 131 mph and when your asked to verify the time you reply with "I dont live in fantasy land" So as of now we will claim the highest mph until you can verify your comments, time to put up or shut up.

Peter

APS

You have a twin turbo LS1 to play with ? Sounds totally awesome and what horsepower figures do you have for that ? Or is it in house secret at the moment ?

Cheers.

EZY10 and guys,

OOOps I let the cat out of the bag with the LS1! It was an in house secret until I opened my big mouth. The XR6 Turbo project has been given a greater priority over the LS1 project so we put the LS1 Turbo project on the back burner 9 months ago. As to the power level the base twin turbo system made 460 Kws at the treads at 12 psi positive pressure. We still have plenty to finish on the XR6 Turbo at least 3 more phases to go, so the LS1 project will have to wait until then. There is a lot going on at APS that we dont let out to the public domain, though I let the cat out of the bag on the LS1, and this is an exclusive.

Peter

APS