Paint Ball ! - Cancelled

Paulie2256

• Member For: 18y 3m 25d

yep, fogged lenses are a real problem, we used thermal/anti fog lenses and in worse cases had a small fan that sat on top of the lens mask which would keep them clear, but boy they sounded noisy so close to your ears

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 25d

Lol if you took your mask off where I went you would've been sent home. The safety common sense side of it can't be anymore clearer. You wanna lose an eye lol go for it haha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m

Ratter just come mate, going by your post it's like you really really want to get out there. Think you have posted more just in this thread, than any other over the last week or so. Deep down I know you want to shot people.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d

Last time I went girls got free breast plates, cause they can return them, guys bought a box cause they don't want them back.. We bought gloves, face masks were free and you got overalls to protect your clothing.. That was the one in Oakleigh..

Just prepare for the pain kids.. they f*ckin hurt esp the balls that don't break, had bruises for a week, my mate copped one in the head, he's bald so you could see the massive shiner hahahha

Wont be able to make it unfortunately..

Yeah that's the last one I went too, need more of the first field though.

Oh and gotta love the "Free For All!" on the last field, must of shot my mate like 10-15 times from about 6 meters in the back and side as he tried to turn around to defend himself lol.

But yeah he got me back heaps worse so it's all good.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m

LOL, yeahs it's tempting, but my knee does not allow me to run around etc anymore :(

you can guard the flag or hold the fort or be cover fire, dont have to run around... hahah I can imagine you would have some customers or ex customers you wouldnt mind painting.

Edited by Paulie2256
  • Like 1