Considering Buying An Xr6 Turbo

jujigatame

• Member For: 12y 4m 22d

so as above.

1st round of mods: growler or similar intake,bosch 968 injectors,remove cat,tune

then later on;walbro 255l/hr in-tank fuel pump,intercooler,twin 2.5" exhaust,re-tune

best bang for buck performance?

Edited by jujigatame

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 26d

That'l pretty much do it. You could save yourself a bit if you did it all in one hit cos then you'd only need to tune it once but if you want to do it in two stages that's up to you.

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 25d

so as above.

1st round of mods: growler or similar intake,bosch 968 injectors,remove cat,tune

then later on;walbro 255l/hr in-tank fuel pump,intercooler,twin 2.5" exhaust,re-tune

best bang for buck performance?

first round of mods = f6intake and k&n, 968's or dekkas, remove cat, walbro in tank pump, intercooler (with piping kit if you can afford it), tune

don't do it in 2 batches as the retune costs will hurt ya. won't need to touch the exhaust if you have no cat. if you could source a bf dump to catback piece it will be easier to do the cat mod.

• Member For: 12y 4m 22d

first round of mods = f6intake and k&n, 968's or dekkas, remove cat, walbro in tank pump, intercooler (with piping kit if you can afford it), tune

don't do it in 2 batches as the retune costs will hurt ya. won't need to touch the exhaust if you have no cat. if you could source a bf dump to catback piece it will be easier to do the cat mod.

what sort of power would be expected with those mods? am I right in reading this ad, http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/performance/carburation-induction/auction-471721919.htm that the xr8 growler set up will fit all ba-bf falcons

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 24d

ummmmmmmmmm

I sent them a pm, I'll let you know if they're any good.

Sexual pandas first round are bang on, do that or don't do anything. If you wanna go over 320 get dekka 60 injectors instead.

Oh and thank yourself lucky you blokes don't need to run cats.