Fg F6 Lemon.

zumo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 18d

I've had nothing but incompetence from various Ford Service centers. They either cannot find/fix the fault, say that a clear issue is normal, or worst they break things which were previously working.

Absolute disgace!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 29d

Stephen Kruk is the national service manager at Ford for Australia and New Zealand.

Perhaps a well written email outlining your issues may be the ticket.

skruk@ford.com

Cheers,

Pete

• Menace
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 10d

Always bought 2nd hand cars myself doesn't look like I'm missing out on much though... hate hearing about this stuff, good luck with Ford mate hope you get back on the rd soon.

Guest XR09
  • Guests

I'm seriously looking at a megane 265 trophy. Imagine a car that good out of the box it didn't need mods. And 2.9% fixed finance. 3 year FREE service and a five years warranty that actually is worth more than the paper it's written on.

Everything you want is already in it.

Recaro's. check

Brembo's ..check

Data display..check

0 to 100 in 6 seconds check

Will turn itself inside out with handling..check check

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 16d

I'm seriously looking at a megane 265 trophy. Imagine a car that good out of the box it didn't need mods. And 2.9% fixed finance. 3 year FREE service and a five years warranty that actually is worth more than the paper it's written on.

Everything you want is already in it.

Recaro's. check

Brembo's ..check

Data display..check

0 to 100 in 6 seconds check

Will turn itself inside out with handling..check check

will tow a caravan..FAIL

will take family of 5 around comfortably..FAIL

will be comfortable on long road trips..FAIL

mate why do you think we buy these things? cause theyre the best all round performance car?

nup. cause some of us need a little thing called practicality..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 10d

I would seriously consider that megane for an everyday sh*tter to get to work run down to the shops. Gets annoying warming up a massive falcon because you forgot something in the shopping 3 mins away. Would be easy as to park to.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 17d

You have bought yourself a car that has the looks the feel of a real performance car as its a FPV and you have had problems with the car from day 1 and Ford dealership does not acknowledge this?

As per all the comments above why did you go bcak to the same dealership when there are others out there?

But my question is this why wasn't the air-box hooked up when this should have been checked? I have seen a few cars and I will tell you a story on the new black series GT as it was beautifully displayed in the dealership till I spoke to the sales manager that there is a fuse box cover in between the front bar and radiator, the guys were shocked I picked it and they hadn't seen it themselves.

My point is how do you know the car you bought had the same negligence with the air-box by Ford and this could have caused the problem or the other possiblilty is look at how many the dealer that you bought the car from the young mechanic took it for a real good spin and revved the s#%t out if it to cause damage from day one.

There are so many items you have mentioned that don't add up with the car but the list you have put all on file and use this info even the posts made today as we know the cars better thasn them as they are a dealer to sell as all about mass selling and not about the customer service but forward it on to Ford and go see a solicitor and get it to it asap time is ticking.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience with such a successful favorite built car out of the FPV range, but not dealers are the same but please name and shame as I can name the Dandenong one as one.

Forums are about the cars and the people that drive them if we don't speak out how are we to know.

Nickd