Bonnet Scoop

Memo

• Member For: 13y 3m 15d

Thanks for the input guys , I have been toying with the idea of putting a Mustang scoop on to be a bit different as I have never seen one on a xr6t,

I am trying to upload a photo of one but for some reason it won't do it.

Something like this you mean? this is a 2005 Ford Mustang scoop I ordered from the States.post-46729-0-45078100-1335239059_thumb.jpost-46729-0-69717200-1335239264_thumb.j

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 13y 1m 1d

Something like this you mean? this is a 2005 Ford Mustang scoop I ordered from the States.post-46729-0-45078100-1335239059_thumb.jpost-46729-0-69717200-1335239264_thumb.j

Dam you beat me to it yeah that's what I'm talking about, that scoop looks awesome man and your T looks wicked !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 17y 7m 2d

what about the bonnets with the territory scoop on them?

there's a couple of guys here in Perth who grafted a territory scoop onto their bonnet. I think it looks great; however it think it can be costly. I think TBA still make a fibreglass version.

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 12y 5m 16d

No offence but I reckon reckon that looks all wrong.

I agree buds,looks too much..if you want something neat id go the xr8 bulge,nothing else compares..imo

• Member For: 13y 3m 15d

That's ok fellas but it's about being a bit different hey, it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things! the reason I done this is because I have a xr8 bonnet at home I am going to put on but I thought I would experiment with my old bonnet first,when I first installed it I was a bit hesitant but it has grown on me now + this serves a purpose with air induction and it keeps under the bonnet around 10 -15 degrees cooler but in saying that the xr8 bonnet will be still going on down the track !