Hsv Holden Gts 325Kw = 240-245Kw Atw ?

timetaker

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m

Agreed, you could have said it better, I was thinking you were just some young fella trying to prove how big his dick was.

Its common sense that in 'traffic' 200+ isn't possible firstly to get to 200 and to slow down from and obviously the conditions at the time enabled you to do it, so I don't think I'd call it traffic.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 20d

Haha yeah 200 is definitely possible in traffic when people are getting out of your way.. And the M5 is a different ball game again.. I pictured someone being a complete tool in Sydney rush hour..

P.S I want to join the cops...

P.P.S to steal a cop chip and sell it on eBay.

• Like 2

• Member For: 13y 8m 3d

Agreed, you could have said it better, I was thinking you were just some young fella trying to prove how big his dick was.

That was the impression I got also....

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m

Haha yeah 200 is definitely possible in traffic when people are getting out of your way.. And the M5 is a different ball game again.. I pictured someone being a complete tool in Sydney rush hour..

Maybe being from VIC I have a different idea to what traffic is...

• Like 1

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 26d

Do not underestimate the brembo 4spotters. They have many a time pulled up hard consistantly from continued 200kph+ stops in sydney traffic for me.....awesmome brake package. I can only imagine what the 6/4 option would be like.

I have driven both FG xr6t's and VE SS from the first up until the current SeriesII boats, harder then you would have mate and the FG beats it hands down everytime....(the BF also smoked the VE of the mark aswell and hled it to well over 120+)

VE traction control....works only when its swiched off......

Sounds like bragging to me, definitely not how you would expect a cop to talk. Add the spelling mistakes and you can't help think what Mike was thinking.

Edited by Dillz

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 20d

Maybe being from VIC I have a different idea to what traffic is...

Yeah but the M5 you wouldn't hit 200 even with flashing lights. However of it wasn't peak times you'd be able to.

• Member For: 14y 5m 23d

What's I've learnt in this thread. Hsv"s are slow and if you want to do 230km joins the boys in blue.

Ps - the new vf has some good features coming out which might make them competitive with the fpv range.

Cars lighter

Smaller motor but more hp

Better aero dynamics

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 25d

Agree with tab. If it was your kid depending on this bloke whether your kid dies or survives..then you wouldn't say a thing.

Hit the nail on the head the whole post tab :spoton:

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 26d

I dare say if you had of smashed into a car load of people that were overtaking and couldn't judge how fast you were going it would be a different story again.