Hsv Holden Gts 325Kw = 240-245Kw Atw ?

timetaker

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 26d

and why are you here?

at least ET enjoys his car.

the same could not be said about you as all you do is constantly put down the ford product.

Since when? I love my MANUAL xrt..

If you're referring to me not being a fan of the ZF or FG Mk2 you need to let that go and move on already.

• Member For: 14y 5m 23d

Fair enough. Since where comparing

Safety - all Ve range has 6 airbags standard. Ford has??????

Brakes - gts would stop miles quicker than a f6. Try this repeatedly and I'm sure the f6 would have fade by the second stop.

Traction control - sh*ts all over ford.

I have a fg ute with 60k for work- diff cluncks and whines, brakes shudder like no tomorrow, engine leaks. My Ve never had problems like this and I drive mine hard. In fact all the other 6 Utes have similar problems.

Do not underestimate the brembo 4spotters. They have many a time pulled up hard consistantly from continued 200kph+ stops in sydney traffic for me.....awesmome brake package. I can only imagine what the 6/4 option would be like.

I have driven both FG xr6t's and VE SS from the first up until the current SeriesII boats, harder then you would have mate and the FG beats it hands down everytime....(the BF also smoked the VE of the mark aswell and hled it to well over 120+)

VE traction control....works only when its swiched off......

Edited by -VT-

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 26d

They have many a time pulled up hard consistantly from continued 200kph+ stops in sydney traffic for me.....

Are you serious? I wouldn't be boasting about that stupidity on here if I were you..

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 20d

Fark me these cars are good but getting to 200kph takes a fair bit of road.. And generally no traffic.. and pulling up from 200kmph.. even with brembo brakes would take a massive amount of road..