Hsv Holden Gts 325Kw = 240-245Kw Atw ?

timetaker

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d

This^^

More wealthy older blokes car that wants the most sh*t stuck to it he can.

• Member For: 14y 5m 1d

I'm not saying a full blown second hand track car with cage and etc but a nice new car that is nice on the road and also can be taken to track days occasionally! Also for someone that wants to be a bit patriotic and buy a fpv/hsv it depends what you want it for! Just saying gts doesn't have as much power but makes up for it in so many different ways!

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 25d

Lol just took a look at your pic timetaker..

Spot you a fair bit round town haha and posted up in Vic Chat, was wondering if you were on here. You over to the Prinny on Fridays mate??

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 5d

Lol just took a look at your pic timetaker..

Spot you a fair bit round town haha and posted up in Vic Chat, was wondering if you were on here. You over to the Prinny on Fridays mate??

I should check the VIC section on a more regular basis.You probably see me going through town on way to the Melb. rd BP servo to get petrol;these cars are alcoholics :beeer:

I use the car as my daily driver but don't travel a great amount,the car has done 7,000klms since the 1st Aug 2011.

Sorry I'm an old fart what's the "Prinny"?

Edited by timetaker

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

Lol be prepared for some weird talk and the chat to move quickly.

I can't actually remember the last place I seen your car but it was within work hours haha. Oath..they drink the fuel like it't water!

Prinny is where all the action happens! Friday nights, plenty of "jogging", not all are as good as each other, some better than others. Cars, most with a little more power than standard head over there and have a little fun...maybe going a little over the limit lol. Once you been you'll understand :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 26d

im not a hater when it comes to the whole ford Expensive Daewoo thing, I love the turbo's for the turbo spool and noise and feel but nothing can beat the sound of a nice exhaust on a lumpy v8, now a lumpy twin turbo v8 yes please!

I have a 2011 mazda 3 mps and that is a good little track car, handles really well for a front wheel drive but the torque steer is a bit much

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

+1 ^

I'm much the same, can't split me for a certain side, love them both. A nice new-tech 8 in an old rod or even rat, always been a fan of mixing up the old with the new, even though most may not like the idea lol. One day though.....haha

Brings me to my mate in a WA mine atm..he's just started on a 5.5in chop on a Ford 32. Farkin tough..throwing a B-series XR8 donk in :leghump:

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

Sh*t no lol. I'm ford through and through haha. By new tech I mean anything B-series on. Old school would be the 302's 351's :)

Edited by Shyfrd