Fg Xr6T 457Rwkw

Glouva

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 15d

People tell me they r pricey, but u get what u pay for and ive heard some horror tune stories from people. Rather pay a few bucks more and do it once. They are also ADR and Euro 4 emission compliant. I did start at another tuner and went back about 5 times to get it right then eventually gave up.

• Like 2

• Donating Members

I try to avoid that now Pazz after getting pulled over by cops. They called the togs for advice on them and togs said they were fine on the road. I still hear they r illegal in Vic so got away with that one :) the young cop(looked about 12yo) also reckoned I could not have more than 2 mods. Togs soon set him straight too.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 23d

Ah k that's not bad. Yeh noticed the crossover n still managed that power. Many people on here say it holds the car back at lower power. Good work on that. Sounds like they're the place to head to! Was looking at their site only last week and have a kit that still gives up to standard euro emissions LOL that's a good effort.

What's actually restricting it of more power now, just out of curiosity?

Lol @ only allowed 2 mods. Hahahahahah

Edited by Shyfrd

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 25d

Another 100rwkw over the old setup is a fantastic improvement, especially how close to a 10sec pass last time, will be good to see the difference at the track.

• Donating Members

Would get probably another 10rwkw for battery relocation kit, but can't justify the price for it and I want to keep it looking std. To go more power would need bigger turbo again. Would aslo have to do pistons, rods, beef up ZF etc. I prob should do that anyway.

• Donating Members

scary when u think another 100rwkw may only shave a couple of tenths of quarter mile. I'll post times after I get there later this month.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

Sh*t so the turbos holding u back now n just upgraded lol that's good for the mods u got. But power u got now is plentyful lol. I'd be doing the gearbox just for peace of mind. But it'd prob go anyway with my luck lol. Sign to go a 3 speed or something hahaha

I'm thinking of going to Calder on the 28th to watch n get some videos. This time sit halfway down the track so I get it all lol. Few people off here are keen to go that date. Here's hoping weather holds up!

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

Will do. Post up in Vic chat on the night so I remember :spoton: looking forward to this beast running down the track :yes:

Craig

Edited by Shyfrd

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 8d

Yes they do very solid tunes. You get guys at the track giving me all types of dyno figures but their mph never reflects this. I know with Nizpro anything over 420 on their dyno will give you over 130mph which is about right. Last guy I spoke to said he had 425rwkw and pulling 125mph on his best run. Just does not add up to me. Vevapower figures sound like they r spot on.

yeah my 379 rwkws tune netted me the 131.7 mph! Just need some ET's to hook up now and we should (and you too) see 135+mph!

Edited by Vevapower
  • Like 1