Gt3566R/ Gt35 With T04Z Front End?

FGTURBO6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

I am odd lol. I just tell it as I see it which is based on what the data says.

Nah wiggums 0.7 cover actually spooled better than my 0.5 cover with the 66mm wheel. The shape of the curves were identical.

We both have modified cam tables, and both of us have played with cam timing a fair bit and shared info. Playing with the tune will never recover the lost spool on my car. If I went out and got a twin scroll / twin gate manifold then it would e a different story! XYZ's (think it was him) car is a good example, his big GT42 on a good manifold out spooled his GT3566r on the stock manifold....going by his dyno sheets.

I have an external gate and wiggum has an internal..both same turbine AR. He still out spools me.

He uses HP though which is missing a cam max retard limit table which is TP based.

So you sayin with identical compressor and turbine wheels Lukes spools faster with the .7 housing over your .5?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 12d

I said it in another thread that I think my .7 on my fg spools quicker then my bf with .5 but that could have more to do with the fg flowing better ect...

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 12d

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=59582

Difference between the 0.5 and 0.7 cover with a 66mm wheel was buggerall...though the 0.7 had a bit on the 0.5 which I was quite surprised about. It is what it is!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Dooo eeet!! I just want the smallest turbo that will crack 400rwkw on pump, then do a bullsh*t tune on sucrogen for powercruise!!

• Like 1

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 26d

wouldn't the smallest that will crack 400 on pump be the stock one?

• 2 weeks later...