New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 15y 4m
Congratulations mate, fantastic car yeah!

Give us all some details of what you got, colour, options, auto / manual etc.

I've had mine since December 08, now up around 11,000 ks on the clock - I love it, especially the turbo spool.

How did you manage the run in period on the expressway.

hope to hear from ya soon

Definately a fantastic car.

I got an auto sedan in the ego colour. Black on black interior and bluetooth fitted aftermarket. 18" alloys.

I bought it under the friends of Ford promo so had to buy what was on the showroom floor. If I had the chance I would have got the premium sound just for the colour screen...

Run in on the expressway was my concern.. I basically varied the speed and punched it hard for the first 300k's then got sick of that and used cruise control for the next 1500k's. (on and off) That's what worries me.

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 3m 2d

Gday Mish, thanks for asking;

From another thread:

Mate I finally got some joy from a fellow ( cant' say who or where yet ) but he couldn't believe how ass f%$^ed we got and is really (really) looking after us; needless to say I got to pick everything we wanted. Ended up picking white after seeing how sick INFLYT looks. Hopefully the car will be delivered in two weeks. We are probably going to put 20 x 8.5 Jet League F-35's with the black centres (after looking at hundreds of wheels) and lower it 1 to 2 inches and black the windows out.

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 4d

Mate

Stop worrying, running in cars is far less as important these days as it was say in an XA 302 many years ago. There are people out there buy cars much more valuable than ours, have absolutley no mechanical sense our sympathy and the cars are fine. That is just how they are built these days. The good news is because of this, we can put good fuel in them service them properly and look after them. Add another %25 more power and they will take it.

Scotty

PS Sounds like a nice car, kinda starting to miss mine now.

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 3m 2d

Still not quiet sure. I have the order number (called a sido number or something) and the dealer said he can't give a date till they start production of the car, and as soon as they do he'll let me know. Between 2-3 weeks from order was said to be likely :censored:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 27d

Oh dear :angel:

Not sure on current build-times, but you might want to double that figure if it's a fresh one. Maybe that other useless bastard that you offended previously can clarify? :censored: