New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 29d
Hey guys. Name is Eddie.

Picked up F6 R-Spec in Ego with the slushy at Christmas time in SA and drove it to WA straight up. Awesome highway touring car. Will write a bit of a report of the trip if anyone interested.

please do man, I think my next car will be purchased from interstate!

• Member For: 15y 7m 25d

Hi guys. My name is Manda, I am from Brissy. I have a 2004 XR6T Manual in Blueprint. Has just clicked over 30,000. I purchased it in April 08. It had 16,000kms on clock.

Look forward to chatting with everyone...

• Member For: 15y 7m 25d

No new dash. I am 2nd owner, some guy had it from new than me. I was stoked when I saw it for sale. I wasnt really wanted to buy one so soon but my ED got written off so yeh had no choice. When I saw it at the car yard, I was like 16,000kms, WTF??? I kept saying well wats wrong with it?? Nothing wrong with it at all, and it was everything I wanted, Blueprint and the most important thing...Manual.!!!!

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 10m 17d
Hi guys. My name is Manda, I am from Brissy. I have a 2004 XR6T Manual in Blueprint. Has just clicked over 30,000. I purchased it in April 08. It had 16,000kms on clock.

Look forward to chatting with everyone...

:thumbsup: and welcome to the madness. (Have to start greetin' the newbies), need more!. :beerchug:

I tried to escape ages ago but got drawn back to the asylum. ......Sick of the ricers and the wankers, 'tards, whatever associated with that scene...

Go the manuals!! :spoton:

Drivin' a new FG EGO XR6T 6 speed "MANUAL" and lovin' it, just been in for it's 3000k checkup...