New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 10y 5m 18d

G'day, I'm pretty new too.

Great forum, one of the best!

Good to see you've come over from the "dark side".

This forum is an info gold mine for these cars.

Good straight answers( usually) unless you ask about "cop chips" or "dose" then all hell breaks loose!

• Like 2

• Member For: 10y 5m 15d

Hi guys. Firstly, im absolutely stoked at joining the family. What a gold mine of info. Purchased myself an 09 FG XR6T, Nitro blue.... Damn it gives me a fizzing sensation every time I jump in it. Im learning heaps from all the other members and im glad im not the only nut out there who is obsessed with his/her car lol. Cant wait to start working on her. Previously had an 05 BA XR6 mkii N/A and jeez can I feel the step up. One thing I love about this place is you are able to liaise and share info maturely. From what I see, whether you are an expert or novice, everything seems to run with mutual respect for one another. A big plus in my eyes.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 7d

Welcome Venum! As long as you know how to use the search function thoroughly before posting a new thread about something that's been discussed many times before then you'll be fine and your questions will be met with somewhat mature responses...generally depends on whether some of us are having a bit of a slow/boring day or not though haha.

Also, forum rules, pics or didn't happen!

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 1

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d

welcome mate youre not in the family yet until payment is made into my account.

Glade youre enjoying the beast. Where is home?

I'll look at upgrading brakes mate standard ones are sh1t. We have a different set up but pretty much run DBA4000 T3's

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/88776-fg-brake-upgrade/

See ya around bro

• Member For: 10y 5m 15d

Thanks guys :)

I love the colour, really stands out. Ill be giving it a nice wash, polish and wax today and hopefully get the picture up. Uber excited.

Its a ZF Matty. Manual was preferable but just couldnt find anything in the colour and price range, but hey, I aint complaining lol.

Pixy Angel, home is Vic, where the weather is sh*te one day and even worse the next lol. Dont worry mate, got the next few days off so ill definitely be subscribing and ordering some merchandise too. You can have it all, even the mortgage, but the car stays lol. Iam looking at mods (search tool came in handy Stripes), alot of diverse opinions and options im considering. But brakes are a priority. Ive noticed it pretty much from the get go

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 2m 11d

Hey guys just signed up as I scored an 03 xr6t today. I live on the central coast nsw. Not much of a forum poster but don't mind reading them. Hope to eventually head to one of your outings/cruise to meet & check out other cars in this group.

Been a long time lover of anything ford & spent quite a few years driving turbo lasers around but have had quite a few fords over the years.

Cheers

Geoff

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 7d

:Welcome2FordXR6t: Geoff. Forum rules (and internet rules in general) are pics or didn't happen, so let's see this new beast of yours bud!

• Like 1