New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 11y 2m 6d

Hi guys.

I just joined up to see if I can locate someone.

I had a few runs with a bloke tonight who was driving a dark grey BF(??) turbo over at Chady. He said he was having a fuel cut issue.

I'd just like to say I meant no disrespect mate. You car is sick. It sounds awesome, and looks tits. But my 1000cc is quick mate, so no shame.

Thanks for the runs.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 25d

Hey how are we all today? I'm new to the forum.. So not sure where to post this... But I have a ba xr6t ute with just some basic mods... I have a t6060 gearbox that I wanna put in the car as I've got some big plans for it but I'm not sure on how to go about it.. Has anyone done this before? Or can anyone help me out?

G'day Jordy

No idea myself but have a read through the driveline section, run a search and if all else fails make a thread in the driveline section

• Member For: 11y 8m 10d

I bought my first new car at 50 and its the FG XR6 Turbo Ute and I F&$%ING LOVE IT “OUT LOUD”, now all I want to do is learn about it as I was never a rev-head and found the site doing Google searches, best thing so far learning heaps. A big thanks to all the sponsors and contributors.

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 2m 2d

G'day all.

Just joined today, Ive had my 2011 Fg Xr6t ute for few months now and started out by getting xyz coilovers and lowering blocks in the back.

Got it tinted, then thought of mods that wont void NCW. So got I got the Xflash3 with with 2 tunes. Which was great its a totally different car now. It went from stock at 229rwkw to 261rwkw. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get it up to 300rwkw without voiding NCW. I've done a bit of research and looking at air intakes, but would I need to get it re tuned if I fit one? any help or suggestions would be grateful..

Cheers Sappost-71368-0-15551900-1376756790_thumb.jpost-71368-0-14743800-1376756919_thumb.j

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d

through ford forums

COP!!!

:Welcome2FordXR6t: sapy nice ute mate and a good tune. Start off with cool, injectors, air intake and cat that should see you into the low to mid 300's Safe zone!!!

• Member For: 11y 2m 2d

Cop?? Im no cop mate lol

Got any suggestions on types/brands of the mods you mentioned?

I still have new car warranty and would like to keep, any way of getting me closer to 300rwkw without voiding it?

And if for example I put new air intake on, would I need to retune the xflash?