New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 8d

Welcome mate, yeah put some pics up when you can

You will find heaps of info here just start searching around, and enjoy your XR

Edited by wombatG6ET

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 12y 8d

Hi all im new to this forum and from New Zealand. Have had my xr6t for a few months now. Bought it completely stock and have done a few mods. It has luxury pak leather suede. Did Earls turbo inline filter. Here is a pic just after I got the 20's and lowered it and one of gauges I fitted. Have already had dash out to fix the dual zone breakage. This forum has helped me out a lot so far!

20130209135316.jpg

20121104163459.jpg

Edited by wgnmad

• Member For: 11y 7m 3d

G'day everyone

I'm new to the forum and will soon be a brand new XR6T owner!

I have historically been a Expensive Daewoo man but I have always loved the turbo. Some of my past cars have been:

VS V8 Commodore

VL Berlina Turbo

VL Calais Turbo

R32 GTS-t (x2)

R32 GTR (400awkw)

Monaro CV8 (Supercharged LS1 with 380rwkw)

I took the latest SS for a drive. Maybe after coming from a supercharged v8 my expectations were too high but it was not exciting. Went for one spin in the FG Mk2 XR6T and I got the same feeling I did when I got behind the wheel of the original BA XR6T back in 2002-3.

Today I signed the paperwork for a brand new 2013 FG Mk2 with Luxury Pack in Mars Red. Hopefully I will have some picks up soon!

• Member For: 11y 7m 2d

Hi all new to this site.

Bought a BA xr6t and loving it .

Just put a eaton true trac lsd in and a npc heavy duty clutch .

Decided to go with process west for air flow goodies .

All adds up quick a lot of dollars but well worth it.

• Member For: 12y 13d

finally got some pics of my car up after probably 6 months of being a member lol. but anyway this is my xr6 turbo. stock.... for now.

looking at a tune and an intake soon

post-53517-0-30673100-1363767117_thumb.j

2012 FG MK2 XR6 Turbo

ZF auto

Kinetic

Luxury pack

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 22d

hi everyone im the new kid just picked up a xr6 turbo 2010 viper purple auto with 60'000 ks last owner was "the commisioner of police" just a guess but maybe an ex cop car must say comming from a ve ss Late model camira im fairly impressed with the power of these cars looking to do some cheap upgrades in the future as the silver parts on the dash have a few scratches im sending it into eye candy in dandy vic to get them vinyl wraped in the same purple and around the sterio while still keeping the handels on the inside silver an around the the bottom of the sterio silver and around the shifter silver so purple with a splash of silver will post pics when done if anyone is interested are there any ways to get a decent looking boost gauge in the cabin with out it looking to over the top

• Member For: 11y 6m 23d

HI fellow nubes

just bought a bf t. my problem is it is on gas, a lpi orbital system. and I don't know what I can do to it. ie tunes ect. as from what ive read everything is about tuning for petrol. Any one else out there have their car on gas? it is dual fuel but goes better on gas.