New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 25d

well the MPS had alot done to it, tuned, dump pipe, intake, FMIC.

totally different style of car really. both cars have their pros and cons. the FG feels massive in comparison. and doesnt feel as quick. although it is. it just does it so easily, without looking at the speedo its hard to tell just how fast your going.

• Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Hey all,

Been an inactive member for a few years, used to have a BA XR6 Turbo back in the day but have since gone through a VY Calais and then a Diesal Jetta and now looking to get back into the XR6T camp FG styles!

On the prowl for an auto FG XR6T in Octane :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

well the MPS had alot done to it, tuned, dump pipe, intake, FMIC.

totally different style of car really. both cars have their pros and cons. the FG feels massive in comparison. and doesnt feel as quick. although it is. it just does it so easily, without looking at the speedo its hard to tell just how fast your going.

Yea the FG's are so deceiving power wise! Thank god for the digital speedo you can quickly glance down at lol

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 11m 3d

Ah idles a little rough, we think it's sh*tty injectors. Haven't had the car for long so still finding more and more about it, didn't come with a lot of receipts for the done work! We've knocked it back to 16 pounds making 383kw, more than enough for a pack mule haha

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m

Hello Everyone,

My name is Chris and I live in Canberra.

I will own a turbo very soon :sungum:

This is my 1st post an a forum.

I was at a dyno shootout yesterday at Gentec and would like to thank the gentleman who gave my friend and I a joy ride in his purple big Kw Typhoon.

It was awesome and appreciated.

Great...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

Good to see more forum members from Canberra!!

I was there with another guy off the forum Paul yesterday! I was only there for a couple of hours, didn't see a purple phoon though!

couple of other Canberra members are bulletime, mcinnes and fryer of tyres (who I've spoken too). Now that theres a few of us getting around we should work on getting a cruise or something together to meet some of the other guys with T in the area!

What model turbo you buying?

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 26d

Well... G'day!

I just jumped on this forum cuz I've settled that my next car will be an xr6t... Something I can have fun in with a bit of comfort, less rego than an 8, less danger than a bike, can still tow a little bit and carry plenty of people...

As a Expensive Daewoo man for my first 25 years, it pains me to be here, but if you can't beat em, join em. Bathurst aside, Ford just seems to do it better :D

SO! I'm here to learn as much as I can, so I can figure out exactly what I want and when I want it. I'm not buying for a while, but I'll be hoping to pick up every detail to check for and aim for until I jump into a shiny falcon :)

• Like 1

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 14d

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

You'll find plenty of info mate, do some searching through the sub-forums and you should be able to answer any question you may have! :spoton: