New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 12y 9m 20d

car sold for 17 with rwc and rego...engine has done 46,000kms and...and have 14.5k worth of receipts

Edited by 136Heat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 17d

that's up to him to let you know what he paid, but I think it was a good deal as you will not find an xr6t with mods as good as this and in this good condition for the$$$. remember this has a bf typhoon engine in it, brembo breaks, stage 2 nizpro kit high flow cat and nizpro tuned. If he wants more power all he needs to do iss a full exhaust and the diff to support it and its looking at 360rwk on 98 probably more on e85

thanks mate :) im very happy with it! the market value of 04 typhoons nowadays is roughly 25-35k yeh?

yeh ill need to upgrade the diff first then onto 300+ ;)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 2d

What's the Car Registered as?

In NSW at least, that is what the car will be Insured as because they cross-check the make/model/build/year with the rego plate now (hence why some now let you enter your rego plate to get a quote). In NSW, the Build Plate and Ford's systems would say Futura so the RTA would rego it as a Futura and as a consequence, the majority of insurers would then insure it as a Futura.

Not saying it's not an excellent buy cause it is, but if you ever had to make a claim, there may be issues you'll have to deal with.

The only thing I can think of is that the current owner is using the Engine Number (which is normally the same as the Chassis VIN) to insure it as a Typhoon...

yeh ill definately have to look into it more as I thought the same thing myself...seems a bit weird and im sure there would be MANY questions if I did end up making a claim lol