New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 13y 5m 22d

Hi Guys,

New here but been lurking for a little bit over the last few weeks.

Got a FG XR6T in nitro. Do enjoy it very much, complete everyday car really and heaps of fun to boot :)

Car is stock but it may get a few basic mods done, dont really wanna money pit for a car that isn't something I'd keep forever.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 16d

Hi Rosco, welcome.... if your not sure if ya gonna keep your ride I wouldnt do anything to it just drive it man its a nice car, if on the other hand you like to modify cars find something you real want to keep and modify that, you might find that you will get more enjoyment out of it, Have a good day!! :biggrin:

• Member For: 13y 5m 22d

Nah, Ill keep it for a few years but dont wanna get carried away for something that's a daily.

I'm sure it'll get an air box, injectors, cat/dump and maybe a I/C and of course a tune. Haha, still probably more mods than most.

Ideally wouldn't mind if it ran a high 11 but see what happens.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 16d

that's the beauty of the Turbos dont have to do much to them to get them to run quick, im old school 30 years ago my mates fairlane was a 10s car we had to put it on a trailer take it to Calder raceway run it...put it back on the trailer and then take it home again, these days its not uncommon for a 10s street car to be driven to the track..... you run it... then drive home again, take the kids to school the next day then go shopping afterwards lolol I forget about how much fast cars have changed over the years back then it was good set of heads, cam, holley carb, manifold, extractors, twin point mallory twin point distributor and so on....lol now its flash tune, intercooler, airbox, exhaust, dump pipe, and so on. I dont know about you... but I find it all very interesting how its changed....

• Like 4

• Member For: 13y 8m 3d

Nah, Ill keep it for a few years but dont wanna get carried away for something that's a daily.

I'm sure it'll get an air box, injectors, cat/dump and maybe a I/C and of course a tune. Haha, still probably more mods than most.

Ideally wouldn't mind if it ran a high 11 but see what happens.

Talk to SteveR. He managed pretty well on moderate power to get in the 11's. 317rwkw I think.

• Member For: 17y 20d

Well after about 11 weeks mine has finally arrived, though it is still sitting at the dealers waiting for a couple of extras to be added.

Thought I post a quick iPhone picture before I take some better ones tomorrow.

Vixen 2012 MkII. Luxury Pack plus other bits and pieces.

Regards

Dennis

post-12868-0-19403900-1337136376_thumb.j