New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 14y 10m 10d

Hi all. I have an FG XR6 turbo, had it for the last 12 months. Have had a few mods,XR8 CAI,Flash tuner3,4' X Force exhaust 80 pound nizpro injectors and custom tuned at 318RWKW. Turbo is maxed out at this power, any one have any ideas.

• Member For: 14y 10m 11d

oops - definitely have my training wheels on - posting a blank message. Thanks Tab and tray_182005 for all your assistance - you are both awesome - I'll check this site and see what I can find. I'm in Canberra (don't hold that against me) - does anyone know of where to get the turbo parts other than at Ford? :blink:

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 1m 29d

Hi all. I have an FG XR6 turbo, had it for the last 12 months. Have had a few mods,XR8 CAI,Flash tuner3,4' X Force exhaust 80 pound nizpro injectors and custom tuned at 318RWKW. Turbo is maxed out at this power, any one have any ideas.

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

I have gone for the option of just modifying the factory one to FG F6 specification.

There is no noticable lag... just a whole lot more power.

Cooler is a must as well which will see you to about 350ish where the fuel pump runs out.

• Member For: 14y 10m 9d

Hi all, Steve from vic. Just bought an FG XR6 Turbo ute, TODAY. Have to wait a month before delivery! due to car to be built.

One minor problem, im only 20 and on my P's and need to find a good excuse for an exemption to drive it. any ideas?

• Member For: 15y 13d

270XRT: If you're looking for an exeption that means you cannot normally legally drive it, and you won't be covered by insurance in an accident.

In Victoria it is almost impossible to get an exemption.

You could have easily bought a P plate legal car, however you didn't. I'm also assuming you don't need a high powered turbo'd vehicle for work reasons either. Sorry to say, but you'll have next to NO chance of getting an exemption mate.

If you do though, let us know, because I have only heard of one person getting an exemption for work reasons. (High performance vehicle. non turbo). It took countless letters, phone calls, and more than 3 months of 'processing' .. so all I can say is GOOD LUCK! :)

Edited by Shark