New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 14y 6m 10d

Hi Guys

Newb here too, only here though, picking up my 2009 Lightning Strike FG XR6T on tuesday (Ex Ford exec car) which makes me feel :w00t2:

BUT

Needed to trade in my beloved Mercury BA series 2004 XR6T...which makes me feel.... :dontknow:

Oh Well, out with the old, in with the new...at least my black and silver plates will still look coooool....

Now for some new rims..

Cheers

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 18d

hi guys

my names jesse, just got my mercury silver ba xr6t manual with leather and premo sound on saturday.

loving the site already.

cheers guys.

• Member For: 17y 11m 3d

Hey guys, My name is Antony and am a proud owner of a new Viper Purple FG XR6T. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and haven't been able to get the smile off my face since. Will post up some pics soon.

Cheers!

• Member For: 14y 7m 12d

hey guys,

my names ben. bought a 2008 f6 about a month ago.

only mods are exhaust and bov. lookin to step up into the 300kw club soon. just gotta talk the wife into lettin me use up my birthday and christmas presents early ha ha.

• Member For: 14y 7m 5d

Hey guys, names Daniel, recently joined this forum and AFF. Don't own one of these force fed weapons yet :verysad: but getting my first in july/august, either a bf tornado or an fg xr6t ute (slightly leaning towards fg). Just gathering knowledge and such now, great forums and good information :dontknow:

• Member For: 14y 5m 30d

Hi Guys.

Bought my BA XR6T brand new in 2003. I was a member of this site when it first started (username was:falconxr6t or xrt31 can't remember so long ago). Have been sidetracked but am now back. The details of the Turbo are:

2003 model 5sp man, Phantom paint (purple) Unichip computer (won thru this site back in 2003), Premium Brakes, Premium Sound, Ford Sports steering wheel, Bonnet and headlight protectors and Mudspats. Other than a engine miss issue (reading this Forum solved problem) have had no real issues to speak off. Car has done approx. 128500km's to date. Unichip fitted at 15000km's. Cheers, Jason

Edited by BA XR6T Phantom - Jason