New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 14y 6m 29d

G'day Badger, welcome to the forum :spoton: How much did the BF set you back. Just curious as I was interested in that car but couldn't get enough cash. :spoton:

Higgo, hope ya wont hold it against me! :spit:

Just over 20k, I got work to pay for it!

• Member For: 14y 8m 6d

Oh well, just pisses me off cause we were in accident in January, and the missus wanted car straight away!! Damn women! I have seen a few that were out of reach when we were looking, go for less than what I was willing to pay, just have to wait them out. I offere RUS $23500 and he laughed at me. Good buy mate, I reckon you will enjoy it :beerchug:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 11d

Hi guys

Long time reader, first time poster. I’ve had my BA mkII XR6t for about year now (which I bought off a forum member). At the moment it’s pretty much stock except for a generic tune, textralia clutch, and about $1.8k worth of stereo. I’ve also got a set of 19” dark argents in the shed waiting for some rubber.

Anyway, this site has been such a great help. Everything I’ve needed to know has been on here somewhere, so cheers guys, keep up the good work!

post-32908-126723166497_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 15y 6m 27d

hey guys,

been reading on this site for a while now, and pretty much my first post, I own a 6boost built and tuned fg xr6t sedan. ok mods are.... built c4, 3500 converter, bf process west stage 3 cooler, all custom intercooler piping. built atomic motor, b&m quicksilver shifter, gt45r turbo, with a little work done, 6boost custom exhaust, 4" straight through no cat, and 2 megaflow mufflers, 6" intake with k&n filtter, hardy splicer tailshaft, eboost, custom bonnet, and custom guage pod on top of dash, shown in pics in my gallery, tein coilovers, twin 044 pumps, process west surge tank. on 50/50 pump/tolulene on 25psi it made 520rwk, and on c16 30psi made 575rwk, but could have made well over 600 if it didnt have insane tyre slippage, haha

any way great sight, and plenty of interesting news :)

hope to have some times up within the next few weeks, just have to change the diff gears and ill be on my way,

• Member For: 14y 6m 23d

G'day

Have just bought a 2004 BA XR6T with 87,000 ks and it's stock standard. Am keen to modify the car but retain a 'sleeper' conservative sort of look, so am looking forward to reading some of the best and (best value) engine mods that members have with a target of around 280-300kW, and to let others know what I think has worked.

Look forward to chatting..

• Member For: 14y 6m 23d

Hi, I am a newbee, joined today. I bought a new FG Viper XR6 Turbo auto ute last October. I live in rockvagas Q'ld. The ute is stock, I will have to do something soon as it has poor performance, cannot spin the back wheels.

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 9d

Hi All,

The name is Simon and I signed up a few weeks ago after picking up a BA XR6 Turbo. I have come over from the "E-Series" side of the world where I was under the name "Bass Crazy". I could not stay away from the good old 4.0 after selling my much loved EA.

The BA is in Blueprint, 80K, Sunroof, Premium sound, 19" Typhoons - R spec, Exhaust, Pedders lowered and a Pod filter at the moment. I’m impressed with everything but the so called "Premium Sound".

Other Rides

- 1966 XR Fairmont original 289W, Polar white, C4 Auto.

- Expensive Daewoo Gemini, Supercharged V6.

- Expensive Daewoo VZ Wagz

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7d

How's it going guys... welcome to the newbies...

I don't think I posted on here when I joined acouple months ago...

My name is Dani...

I live in SA...

I have a mk2 xr6 turbo in white...

I work on my car myself, not afraid to get dirty :censored:

I have had an 05 WRX which was fairly customised, and an n/a xr6 aswell as my turbo...

Love my cars and love driving the pants off em...

So that's a bit about me... welcome all other members... and hope to meet some of you in my travels to the drags etc.

Edited by xr6turbo_chick