New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 14y 7m 11d

ggGooday all, I was the proud owner of a G^ up until a week ago when I was given the oportunity to drive a BF 2 XR6T and imediatly traded the G6 for it, Now I'm 58 years old and a bit of an old rev head used to have a few HO's and mustangs in the mid 70's but this XR6T is just awsome. it is the powerful refined car I have driven in years. Anyway can't say much more need to go for another drive. Catch ya.

Edited by old rev head

• Member For: 14y 7m 8d

Hay, I been here before but this time im on my own woot woot, I have a 05 BA XR6T 6speed man and just got new wheels for it, 18" GT-C's 8's ont the front and 9.5's on the rear, have gauges to install and then where to from there hmmm..

any way hay everybody

whats cracking in Ford world.... :beerchug:

• Member For: 14y 6m 29d

Hey everyone,

Firstly - excellent forum here!

Secondly, just got my new wheels. An '05 BF XR6T, with a few mods done to it.

Bosch 044 fuel pump (noisy bastard!), thinking of getting a surge tank, and putting the stock ford pump back in for some quiteness.

New injectors (60lbs?)

Bigger intercooler with lots of the pipework taken out between the turbo and the plenum, flapper and actuator.

Lowered, with 20" black rims - but not to low as to scrape on driveways and etc.

Goes like a charm, produces 359rwkw, tuned by C&V with a flash tune and 4 different settings.

It also has a 27mm swaybar to make the ride a bit more comfortable.

post-39352-126691188595_thumb.jpg

post-39352-1266911990_thumb.jpg

post-39352-126691198152_thumb.jpg

Anyway guys - keep up the great work!

Just a quick question, it just has the standard sound system - is there any aftermarket systems that fit into the BF XR6T?