New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 1d

that's better. Get Santa to leave some 60lb dekas and tune under the xmas tree. Just imagine a new car.

The Missus will be stoked with the fuel savingsinnocent.gif

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 29d

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say hi and say thanks for all the helpful info on this great site. I have an 03 BA XR6T Ute with the 5 speed T5 - unfortunately!! Currently have F6 CAI with K&N, 3.5" catback exhaust. I have a capa edit box 1, gapped ngk iridium plugs and Bosch 968's going in and custom tuned next few weeks - cant wait!! Thanks again for all the help guys! :pooh:

• Member For: 14y 10m 8d

Hi all,

need some advice my lease company ordered a 2009 xr6t instead of a 2010, I can have my choice of either car the 2009 is a december build and as you know the 2010 will be a late january or early febuary build, will there be much difference in resale value between both cars later down the track??

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 4d

Hi ppl

Just picked up a bf xr6 sc 2 weeks ago had trouble signing up to the forums email addy was rejected all good now

Will add more details to late and to tired atm

post-38487-126096687628_thumb.jpg

post-38487-126096704122_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 14y 9m 5d

Hi, (first post), I`m converted ! plan to sell the VT Berlina and pick up a BF II T, I can`t wait (though I am), I have around 25K to spend but will wait for the new year to buy, hopefully I can get something that`s stock standard (well looked after, low k`s), maybe leather, reverse sensors, premium sound. Later down the track will get some `mild` modifications done (gotta get past the wife first). Very impressed with the site.

Cheers