New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 15y 9m 6d

Hi all at XR6T.com

well I just got a 04 turbo its my first turbo car and is nice to drive. I got it for my girlfriend to drive cause her old car was sh*t and not a ford!

it has premium sound, leather, dual climate control and sat nav.

DSC03205.jpg

DSC03207.jpg

it is stock for now cause all my money is going into my other car.

it is an 04 MKII Ghia 3v V8 supercharged with 300+rwkw

DSC00984.jpg

DSC02487.jpg

kits_ford_ba_3valve_intercooled_2_b.jpg

Edited by TOPGHIA

• Member For: 14y 10m 11d

Hi Guys,

I'm a full on newbie to your site. I have an XR6T BA which I adore, in the hot metallic blue ... and I put it in for a service on Friday after it started making some weird noises, and I've been told my Turbo is stuffed and also need a new unit to run the aircon, radio etc (I knew it needed this bit cause my better half blew it up jump starting another car ... that is another story). I didn't know about the turbo side of things. Anyway, it's going to cost me about $7k to fix it up and I'm not sure it's worth it. I owe $9k on the car and thinking is it worth chasing good money after bad so to speak. Is it worth scrapping it, or anyone out there buy this sort of thing to fix up? Or sell the car for parts on a site and if so, what site. Just wanting to see if anyone has any ideas as to what to do, because whilst I am heartbroken, I have to be a realist ... unfortunately. :beerchug:

• Member For: 15y 1m 25d

hi all I am new to the site got myself a 03 blue print xr6t got a 6 speed in it and lowered other than that it was stock. the first mods that I have done are a 3and half in exhaust with 4" dump and a hdi intercooler got it booked in next week for a capa tune

Edited by baturbz

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 26d

sh*t mate . im sure u can pick up a second hand turbo from some on this site for a $1000 to $1500 . Dont get ford to fix it they will rip u off for fixing turbos. :Welcome2FordXR6t:

:stupid:

I assume those prices are from Ford? Get some second hand parts and you'll be on your way for about 1/4 of that!