New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 19y 11m 7d

Hey mate, congrats!!! Their a very fun car, I been driving XR6 Turbos for nearly 5 years and still loving them. Next step custom dyno tune :3gears: The FG's are getting awesome results, and find time to drive it. I still make up excuses to drive whenever I can!!

Cheers

• Member For: 16y 3m 9d

Hi all,

Name's Recks from Melbourne.

I don't have an XR6, or even a turbo just yet.

But I do have a Ford (Black Territory Ghia AWD) and a matching R/C.

This site has been fantastic and all the info will be most useful for when I eventually get an XR6 Turbo.

Thanks.

• Member For: 15y 2m 1d

Hi there, brand new to the forum here. I have just bought an xr6 BA turbo ute. Love it but have discovered some turbo issues im dealing with ( please see my post under "shaft play" ) anyway I live near windsor, im into old mitsubishi starion as well and am restoring one in my shed at the moment. Im into foxes ( I have three ) hence the name vulpes for the latin speaking here. Anyway cheers.

• Member For: 15y 2m 7d

hey ppl,

Just bought my first chook tin about 3 hours ago. 03 BA xr6 turbo manual, has all the extra's, sat nav, priemum sound, side airbags, Sports wheel. Tow pack.

124,000 k's. Only problem it's phantom purple! ha, bought it off a chick. not my favourite colour but it was by far the cheapest xr6t in tas....

Sold my ss to buy a T, so I hope it lives up to expectations!!! Looking forward to getting involved in the forum.......

• Member For: 15y 1m 28d

Hey you lot...great looking forum! Google found it for me...page 1 no less! Looking forward to seeing and reading about members rides and the different mods people do both performance and cosmetic.

:stirthepot:

Timbo. New owner of BF XR6T....and loving it! Completely stock except for factory options like Luxry pack, Tow Pack, Premium Sound, Tint....

• Member For: 15y 1m 28d

Greetings! I bought my BF Turbo on Monday (private sale in WA) she's an '05 with tint, premium sound, luxury pack, tow pack. No Mods....yet :beerchug: Speed Yellow.....

Very impressed with the 6 speed auto and of course the power. I want to put black stripes over the top but to one side and am looking for someone to supply and maybe fit if its too hard to do myself. Then might get a CAPA flash tune kit. Some pics below if I manage to do that bit right!!

:stirthepot:

Timbo...

post-36595-1248431727_thumb.jpg

post-36595-1248431745_thumb.jpg

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 3d

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

Stripes are an individual thing. Not everyone likes them.

If you are going to get a tune get acustom tune from one of the sites adverisers.

You do not want to risk a generic and have your pride and joy go bang.

Have a good read first, there is a sh*tload of info on here that will answer just about any question you can come up with :spoton: