New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 14d

:blink:

Nice figures with the 'line mate, I've got a friend with basically the same set-up and hes running E85, very similar power - the thing is a weapon!

Keep us up to date with the progress on your new T :hug:

• Member For: 15y 4m
Phark, Stewie I only just noticed that you had posted photos. Looks awesome. How is the weapon going mate?

It a blast mate. (getting a 20% tint on monday :ph34r: )

I feel bad for you having to wait another few weeks... Best thing for you is that you can option it up a bit. I couldn't as I bought off the showroom floor. :blush:

I got back in my VZ commondoor the other day and felt like there was something seriously wrong with it... It was just so sluggish and crap. lol Can't believe I've been driving it for 4 years...

Looks good mate.

Can't wait to go for a spin. :biggrin:

Hey Jonno. All in good time mate :blink:

lol no! I'm still seeking forgivness from the trouble and strife for buying it! I told her I was buying a "Falcon" the xr6 turbo bit wasn't mentioned... :spit:

I've always lived by the saying that forgivness is easier to get than permission. :fool:

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 3m 2d
lol no! I'm still seeking forgivness from the trouble and strife for buying it! I told her I was buying a "Falcon" the xr6 turbo bit wasn't mentioned... :spit:

I've always lived by the saying that forgivness is easier to get than permission. :fool:

:spit: Yeah I'm hearin' ya. Its just a matter of how long you gotta spend in the dog house.

• Member For: 15y 2m 27d

Hey egot, awesome choice of car dude, ego was my first choice as well. I see you are getting your tint done in 20%. I know a place that does an 18% that looks like it was made just to compliment the ego colour. Could be worth a look, not too far from the goldy.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 11d

Ego....I am truly envious of ya.

Dont worry about the strife you are getting for marginally understating the purchase. They usually stop whining or if you are really lucky they leave and you get to spend more on mods :stupid:

• Member For: 15y 2m 12d

Hey thanks Senna T, E85 is good fuel no doubt about it.....Definately be good to have an E85 tune down the track for the XR6T but that's a looooong way off yet. Just a pitty its not more readily available at the moment, I actually buy the fuel in 200ltr drums as SA doesnt have it at the bowser anymore.

Will definately keep you posted on the T's progress.

Hey egot, awesome choice of car dude, ego was my first choice as well. I see you are getting your tint done in 20%. I know a place that does an 18% that looks like it was made just to compliment the ego colour. Could be worth a look, not too far from the goldy.

Thanks but I've got a bloke lined up on Monday.

Ego....I am truly envious of ya.

Dont worry about the strife you are getting for marginally understating the purchase. They usually stop whining or if you are really lucky they leave and you get to spend more on mods :nerd8:

lol