New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 3m 2d

Well he's begged for patience till monday arvo and agreed to sharpen the price if I have to have white... Not the young bloke who sold me the car's fault, he's been good and seems like a nice bloke. My gripe is with Ford.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 27d

His 'price sharpening' will no-doubt include the option price for metallic paint ($495 or something), so just make sure he sharpens it allot more than that.

Don't feel sorry for the salesman, if the deal was done and the order placed it is not possible for someone else to get your vehicle. So either he's f*cked up and not done his job properly in the first place or intentionally and underhandedly sold your vehicle to a higher bidder.

If he doesn't make you feel pretty farkin special with the new deal then find somewhere else. If you provide a location you might get some recommendations from here too.

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 3m 2d

Thanks Tab. I already thought of the Metallic Paint Option and won't let him root me with the rough end of a pineapple over that one. I will be expecting some amount off on top of the paint that will signifigantly contribute to a set of nice wheels :roflmbo: He's got till Monday arvo then I'm flyin' the coup!

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 14d
It is happening a lot this month as the remaining stock is beign sold at full or over sticker price.

Sorry zapper, but that's just not true! People are still holding out for deals and crunching the dealers (and why not) so I can gaurantee you that there are no dealers selling cars at full ticket price. Its not the customers fault either, dealers shoot themselves in the foot by beating a deal for the sake of it, even if they do a break even deal or a small loss. Its rediculous really...

You have to remember that there isn't much aged stock lying around now either, all the current bonuses are on vehicles built up to and including May. Any vehicles that are built after that lose the factory incentive - this can mean up to $7K extra on the price.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.... :roflmbo:

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 14d

:secret:

Its cool mate, I'm well aware that there are still some dodgy pricks out there. There are also some incompetant ones, seems like you may have gotten one of those... :roflmbo: