New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 15y 4m 27d

im the same. haven't received mine yet.

but getting a fg xr6t ute. cant wait.

ive come over from the red side. Expensive Daewoo haven't got anything on there range even close to these babies. have to say, when I drove it. it blew my mind completely.

• Member For: 15y 6m 19d

I am also a convert. Have always loved Late model camira V8's, and when it was time to upgrade I had my heart set on a VE SS Manual. Then I was convinced by a mate to at least test drive an XR6 Turbo. I just laughed at him at 1st, then thought I may as well. Of I went down to my local Ford Dealer and test drove a couple (Drove an Auto Ute and an Auto Sedan) and I was sold almost instantly. As a sweetener, they had the exact car I wanted in a Demo, so got it for a steal with just under 3000kms on the clock.

Had it for just over 2 weeks now, and all I can say is WOW.....

Cheers

Daz

• Member For: 15y 5m 2d

Hi Guys, new to the forums and plan to be the owner of an XR6T in the next 4-6 months. Found the site while doing some research on the car, was originally going to go with a VY/VZ SS but after reading up on the xr6T, it has massivly swayed me. Currently driving a 98' VT Late model camira and soo looking forward to getting my hands on a manual xr6T :D

Edited by sleek7

• Member For: 15y 4m 17d

hey people, I am the proud owner of a 2005 ba xr6 NA. it is manual, with leather interior, premium sound, reverse sensors, town pack, and tinted windows.

I have to say I love this car to death, and I am not looking at modifying it at any stage soon.

this car cost me 20 k from a ford dealer in parramatta and the colour is rapid yellow. I will post up pics of it soon. thanks for listening.

• Member For: 15y 6m 16d

iam a convert as well before my BA XR6 turbo I had a Expensive Daewoo comm VX V6 and let me tell you I will never go back and 2 weeks ago a got a tune on my turbo and know its even better I just love it WOW

• Member For: 17y 7m 24d

I have a smile on my dial everytime I give it a touch on the fast pedal. The FG is an awesome car. I have a VE for work and they are miles behind the FG in interior and drive standards. And the poxy V6 and auto is that far behind the 6T/6A combo it is a wonder Expensive Daewoo can sell cars IMHO.

Spent yesterday admiring the underneath of the FG on a mates hoist. Quite a nice bit of engineering in them really too.

No turbo will ever sound as good as a nice v8 but it takes a special v8 to deliver the same smile as a stock FG XR6T when you give it a blast.

• Member For: 15y 8m
Hi All,

I'm about to get a Fg XR6T within the next 2 weeks! Have a ford demo model earmarked to order hopefully next week. Its 6spd man, Sensation, tech pack w satnav and tints. Am currently driving around in a FG XR6 ( rental car that work is paying for until they order my work car next week when my probabatonary period is over!!) which is not too bad. . I had a G6E as a rental for amonth also which I thought was pretty good but I like fast cars and haven't had a ford for a while. Was considering the XR8 but the turbo blew me away!! :bowdown:

I'm a Expensive Daewoo man from years back and my stable of cars have included a 350chev statesman(HQ) , and GTR XU1 ( replica) , a XA GT Coupe( replica) as well cas a couple of commodores (VK & VS) and a laser, a 2004 WRX( loved the turbo just too small once I had kids), and now the 6L Calais( VZ) but I'm happy to look at any car and judge it on its merits and the new FG range is freaking good! If work would loosen the purse string a little more I'd go for the G6E Turbo but the XR will be fantastic! :3gears:

Will be sure to post some pics when I get my car! :thumbsup:

Got my car today and drove it home rom Canberra. Love it!! Haven't had a chance to really take off in it yet ( lucky as there were plenty of highway patrol hiding in the bushes between syd and can) but it seems to have plenty of grunt for now! Pics to come soon! :blink::beerchug: