New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 15y 6m 26d

Hi All

First time ford owner. Have had Holdens all my life. Just sold my clubsport and bought a 2003 ba XR6 Turbo. Love the car. In perfect condition and hasent even done 100,00km.

Never thought I would be driving a ford. thanks guys.

:roflmbo:

• Member For: 15y 7m 20d

Hi everyone, new to the site but have being on a cruise with you up tamborine down to CAVS resturant . You may remember the silver XR8 (SIK XR8) blowing a water hose at the top of the mountain, any way that is the past we now have a brand new FG XR6 turbo colour is NITRO. We have a new set of 19'' marcello wheels which makes it look a millon dollars. We are very happy with the car and look forward to future cruises with you . Going to willowbank this weekend to see what she runs before we start doing any mods .

Cheers Jamie & Gena

• Member For: 15y 6m 13d

Hey there,

Just joined up although I'm currently 'not worthy'...

I'll be posting a thread asking a bunch of questions and giving a bunch of background when I figure out where I should post it! lol

Cheers,

• Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 29d
Hi everyone, new to the site but have being on a cruise with you up tamborine down to CAVS resturant . You may remember the silver XR8 (SIK XR8) blowing a water hose at the top of the mountain, any way that is the past we now have a brand new FG XR6 turbo colour is NITRO. We have a new set of 19'' marcello wheels which makes it look a millon dollars. We are very happy with the car and look forward to future cruises with you . Going to willowbank this weekend to see what she runs before we start doing any mods .

Cheers Jamie & Gena

there is a cruise on the sunny coast next weekend

• Member For: 16y 1m
Hey there,

Just joined up although I'm currently 'not worthy'...

I'll be posting a thread asking a bunch of questions and giving a bunch of background when I figure out where I should post it! lol

Cheers,

Welcome to the forums. Do some searching and ask whatever questions you have to. I just recently picked up my first T after a lot of homework on here figuring out exactly what I was after and how it would perform and respond to mods.

My advice is figure out what you want and if you can be patient enough to wait for exactly what you want (especially if buying used).

• Member For: 16y 5m 24d

Hey guys,

Been a member for awhile now just reading posts thought I would finally start anyway names Nick and I have a bf tyhphoon I'll go in to more detail about it and what I'm doing to it in further posts

cheers

Nick