New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 15y 8m 2d

I've been here for a bit but I picked up my BF XR6T probably 2 months ago now, loving every bit of it!

Immaculate with Leather, Premium Sound, ZF 6 Speed, 18" Rims, K&N Filter and Black with 47k on the clock. Probably paid a little too much at the time (26k) but she's one fine bitch! Pics will come soon...

• Member For: 15y 7m 6d

Hi everyone :finger: ,

Im yet another newbie I suppose. Got my late 07 BF MK2 XR6T about 8 months ago and im in heaven. Have wanted one for a long time and managed to get an ex highway patrol one so it has the tune and super brakes and suspension the cops like to add to theirs. Everyone told me I should have bought one that stood out more with a wiked colour but I love the white it looks so good in the light and dark. Im already planning the mods including bigger intercooler, exhaust, new rims and some other bits and pieces. As with everything its all about the money. Have I said yet how much I love my car!!! :roflmbo:

Oh and yes im a chick and even better im over 30 too hahaha. Its funny how many guys either ask me what im doing driving a car like that or tell me I shouldnt have one. Even better is the look on their faces when they get smoked. Maybe they dont like a girl getting the better of them :Sug1:

Hopefully ill be able to post some more pics and chat to a few people too. Nice to be able to be around people who share the passion. Ive been a ford girl so long I bleed ford blue blood.

Live it, love it , race it ... :idunno:post-34040-1234747546_thumb.jpg

• disgruntled member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m

:down:

welcome to the nut house!!! u will love it here, full of usefull info!

hopefully we will see you on a cruise soon, check out the victorian section for all the cruise info

:auto: :original: :titwave:

• Member For: 15y 9m 3d

Just thought I would say Hi and tell everyone I picked up my T last friday and pretty much havn't gotten out of it all weekend until I had to come to work this morning :( I LOVE IT, a much better car than my old 93 commo.

Well my T is an 2005 BA mkII manual and im pretty sure its that Narooma Blue colour, I love the colour around and everyone I have taken it to show has loved it too.

I will chuck some pics up of her tomorrow after I have taken some good ones tonight!

Cheers,

Tim

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 2d
I've been here for a bit but I picked up my BF XR6T probably 2 months ago now, loving every bit of it!

Immaculate with Leather, Premium Sound, ZF 6 Speed, 18" Rims, K&N Filter and Black with 47k on the clock. Probably paid a little too much at the time (26k) but she's one fine bitch! Pics will come soon...

Mate, with the premo options you have done very well at 26k.

I.B.