New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 5m 18d

Hi my name is matt and im a boostaholic

I currently have 2 serious boost addictions and I want it to stay that way... Stripes im looking at you

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 8y 10m 8d

Hi all. Recently bought a 2003 BA XR6 Turbo 4spd Auto. It has only done 128,000kms and is gunmetal grey. It has a few nicks and scratches here and there on the body and the roof lining inside is starting to come off in one spot but apart from that it is in pretty good condition for a 12 year old car. I'm planning on keeping this car for a long time as I've always wanted one. I'm chasing around 260rwkws for the moment and but would eventually like to break 300rwkw. Any advice is welcome.

Cheers

post-87160-0-29982700-1451190672_thumb.jpost-87160-0-57543900-1451190795_thumb.jpost-87160-0-21204000-1451190909_thumb.jpost-87160-0-33411700-1451191011_thumb.jpost-87160-0-00650200-1451191110_thumb.jpost-87160-0-73567200-1451191211_thumb.jpost-87160-0-39358400-1451191331_thumb.j

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 6m 12d

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

have a read of the sticky threads in each technical section and the over 300 section and that'll give you all of the information you'll need to enjoy these vehicles for what they're best at :)

• Like 1

• Banned
  • Member For: 9y 4m 5d

Should I just buy a GTR? Cause then no one can touch me on the streets. Plus all the bitches will love me cause ill be a boss!!!!

Haha only just read through this. I don't need a GTR to get girls. I just do this...

• Banned
  • Member For: 9y 4m 5d

It's unfortunate that we live in a world where everything is based on appearance. To be rejected simply because one is deemed visually unsatisfactory in the eyes of another individual, being judged in 5 seconds or less and yet they know absolutely nothing about you. Even then, with looks aside, let us say a male looked like an attractive celebrity figure but in reality he had no job, no car and no other assets. Chances of meeting a girl would be good, chances of keeping the girl after she learns of this? Slim at best I would assume. It doesn't happen like in Titanic where the rich girl falls in love with the poor guy and wants to start a life with him and if it does, then it doesn't last long unless he wins the lotto shortly after. In reality she would have stayed with the rich guy even though she didn't like him, so at least she has security. I can understand that mindset to an extent.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 9d

That's a crock

Jet was a pov khunt when I met him

And we're doing alright nearly ten years later

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Princess Whinginator