New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 10y 11m 2d

Well if the intention is to buy at the bottom of the market and flip at the top I would not think the rate you get at the bottom would be of huge concern if you dont intend on paying it for 30 years..

You would have to do the maths but coz im really not sure, Bit like nissan offering 1% finance but only on full rrp, its actually cheaper to bring your own finance with a higher rate but pay less than RRP. Example was it was cheaper to buy a pulsar at like 27k with own finance than at rrp of 30 at 1%

Edited by barnz

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 9d

I'd give Monsta Torque a call and ask them about the car, ask them about any issues/history etc. Personally though, I've only had good experiences with the guys that work there, so as long as all the work has been done there then the car should be fairly clean.

• Member For: 9y 7m 8d

yeah, I did think about that, but would they really want to chat to a random, at least it was tuned there recently so they might be able to tell me something bout it.

I know the motor was rebuilt somewhere else about a year ago (hi tech cylinder heads I believe) & they just did the tune.

cheers

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 9d

Hmmm...I'd definitely have a chat to the guys at Monsta Torque then. I've generally found them fairly happy to have a chat. Maybe drive up there and see them.

• Like 1

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 29d

yeah, i did think about that, but would they really want to chat to a random, at least it was tuned there recently so they might be able to tell me something bout it.

I know the motor was rebuilt somewhere else about a year ago (hi tech cylinder heads i believe) & they just did the tune.

cheers

Negotiate a heath check with the Current owner and Pay MT to Run it up on the Dyno?

• Like 1