New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 9y 6m 12d

I have the audison bit ten d. There's I slight hiss from the cd mech sometimes but it's actually not bad. I heard about the same problem but I've got that running a hertz 4 channel and a mono with hertz 12s and focal splits and 2 ways. The only recommendation I have is pay a lot of attention to running cables separately and if they have to intersect make sure they run like an x across each other so no noise crosses over. Had this setup for 8 months and very happy with it

• Like 1

• Member For: 9y 5m 11d

HI everyone

Question: Is it worth upgrading my standard front headlight to the Black DRL LED projector ones, just wondering who has done this. I don't want the car to look 'cheap' but I have seen some pics of them and they look pretty awesome and does it make driving better as in the beam etc

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 5m 17d

I have them

I like them but some people will give you crap but I much prefer a projector lense. The beam is far better compared to the fg

Long story short if you have a mk2 dont bother if you have an fg then I reckon its worth it if you like the look