New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 10y 5m 25d

Is yours a ute or sedan? I'll be running et streets, ran 14.1 at 106mph so far with no mods. I'll definitely be looking into one of those pumps. I want to do as much as I can myself mainly for satisfaction

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 26d

A lot of guys use a GSS340 - I don't know the details, think it's fuel pressure related, GSS294 natively runs 4BAR like these cars, or something. Ask tuner/have a read of fuel section though I could be talking out my arse.

Mine's a sedan. Ran 13.59 @ 105mph see slip:

IMG_0185toPost.jpg

Edited by -Stever-
  • Like 1

• Member For: 11y 18d

Hey everyone, My names Andrew I'm from the sutherland shire in sydney. Recently bought a 2010 XR6t ute. Absolutely in love with it!

post-73135-0-04199100-1404801703_thumb.j

post-73135-0-77942700-1404801789_thumb.j

• Like 2

• Member For: 10y 11m

Hey everyone, My names Andrew I'm from the sutherland shire in sydney. Recently bought a 2010 XR6t ute. Absolutely in love with it!

Very nice, do you have a mod list, I see brembos, turbo side, battery relo, 6boost manifold, not sure what turbo that is. Looks like a serious bit of kit.

Very nice, do you have a mod list, I see brembos, turbo side, battery relo, 6boost manifold, not sure what turbo that is. Looks like a serious bit of kit.

Yer its Castle Hill Performances old ute. its got a forged motor, its actually a custom made manifold with a T04Z turbo with a 1.32 rear housing bolted to it, 50mm turbosmart external wastegate, Custom 3.5" exhaust, surge tank, twin 044 fuel pumps, atomic fuel rail, id 1000cc injectors, HDI intercooler, custom intercooler piping, twin plate clutch, true-trac diff. theres a lot of other little bits and pieces I've forgotten about. saving some $$$ for an xcal 4 and a tune from autotech within the next month or so.

Edited by AJJ92
  • Like 3

• Member For: 11y 7m 24d

Yer its Castle Hill Performances old ute. its got a forged motor, its actually a custom made manifold with a T04Z turbo with a 1.32 rear housing bolted to it, 50mm turbosmart external wastegate, Custom 3.5" exhaust, surge tank, twin 044 fuel pumps, atomic fuel rail, id 1000cc injectors, HDI intercooler, custom intercooler piping, twin plate clutch, true-trac diff. theres a lot of other little bits and pieces I've forgotten about. saving some $$$ for an xcal 4 and a tune from autotech within the next month or so.

Hdi cooler ey, let us know how it goes a lot of people are curious about em ! Be great if u could get some info from the tuner when they do it :)
  • Like 1

Yeww good to see a t04z floating around

How does it sound?

Yer haven't seen to many xr6t's with one. Sounds really good. Its a good setup for a daily driver with the large rear housing you can drive it around without the turbo really spooling at all and also getting 12.6l/100km with 435rwkw. But when you want the power its certainly there.

Hdi cooler ey, let us know how it goes a lot of people are curious about em ! Be great if u could get some info from the tuner when they do it :)

So far it seems to be fine. not sure how long it has been on the car for. As mentioned above its daily driven with 435rwkw and I can't fault it. When I get it on the dyno for a new tune ill let you know what he thinks of it.

• Like 1

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 5m 16d

Is that on 98 or e85?

I'm considering going over to a billet t04z compressor wheel

I'm just in love with the sound of them

Is that on 98 or e85?

I'm considering going over to a billet t04z compressor wheel

I'm just in love with the sound of them

that's on BP98. haha yer the sound is awesome when coming on boost!