New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 10y 5m 26d

Hi Everyone,

Been lurking for a few days doing my research. Mother in law drives (to the shops and back) XR50T and has decided to downgrade to a Cruze so they have offered it to me at a ridiculously cheap price considering it's only done just over 30,000km. Haven't decided yet whether to purchase (would be pretty stupid not to).

Been driving pulsars (turbo and NA) for most of my driving years and want a second car to have a bit of fun in.

Cheers.

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 14d

You obviously know the history of the car since it's already in the family so if the price is really good from the in laws, I say grab it coz you won't be disappointed that's for sure

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 24d

Welcome and congratulations ... There 're many members who know anything that you will ever need to know about all aspects of your FG Turbo... You will find them honest , helpful and sincere . Look forward to the pic's ..

• Member For: 12y 4m 24d

Hi. You won't be disappointed this is a very nice car to drive, If you can spare a few thousand dollars you can unleash all the potential out of this car and it will be fast, but first enjoy it in it's factory state.

Edited by Z2TT

• Member For: 10y 5m 16d

Cheers guys, yep everything went through and I collected her Monday night.

Black, lux pack, up grade leather, 19" alloys 6 sp manual. Just missing a sun roof.

1st mod air intake muffler delete.

Was advised to leave all other mods until my Warranty runs out.

I'll try and add a picture soon

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d

Cold Mexicans ftw!

Welcome Geoffrey. Take a look in the Vic chat thread. There tends to be last minute meets and such posted in there (apologies for not seeing this earlier but we just had a kebab meet tonight).

A lot of the meets are aimed out South East but if you have any ideas we are happy to try and organize a cruise or meet out west or in a more central location (CBD). Feel free to PM myself or Evildaifu or post something in the Vic Cruise thread.

Cheers and welcome aboard!