New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d

Request for CC and become Mod, Request from Mod become Admin

Its a good start from Kinetic13 2nd post and his call shots. He'll fit in no worries here

• Member For: 11y 3m 22d

Curious to know.

We have over 530 members now and it would be good to hear how you all found out about this site thumbsup.gif

sticker was on the back of my mates XR6T when he bought it thought it was the place to start for any info I need on my own FG XR6T :dancing:

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 20d

Welcome Joeswift and enjoy. Hopefully the mod bug bites ya early rather than later.

:P

Edited by masda74

• Member For: 11y 2m 23d

Ha! Page 69 hey all I've lurked about here for a bit and thought I'd better join up. I have a stock (except capa2 flash upgrade) 03BA turbo, in a really sweet dark purple. I'll post a photo eventually. Ok back to drooling at all your rides :)

• Member For: 11y 3m

Hi im Jamie from emu plains and as my name suggests I have a 1j cressida, I also just picked up a 09 fg xr6t auto (bought the mrs a new car for myself situation) stock as a rock other than the fpv badge the previous owner had on the boot that I will remove asap. Plans for now are just springs and a flash tune.

post-69728-0-76268000-1375096304_thumb.jpost-69728-0-09540100-1375096336_thumb.jpost-69728-0-32198700-1375096351_thumb.jpost-69728-0-32794100-1375096367_thumb.j

• Member For: 11y 2m 12d

Howdy.

Long time fence sitter first time Ford owner in NZ.

Just bought an 08 FG Xr6t sedan in silver. 6 spd auto.

Good step up in power and space from our old Legacy and wife is happy. Fully standard which is a nice change from all the modded rice rockets ive had in the past.

Been reading through the common faults and found a couple in this car inc the outside temp sensor and bluetooth connectivity. Im sure theres a knock in the front left too but will give it a couple days to see if there is.

Ill bang some pics up over the weekend.

Its done 153km so more than you aussie jokers are used too but its in immaculate cond. It came with a two year warranty and 4 new tyres so will see how long they last!

Ive tried searching for the temp sensor fix but cant find it. Anyone help a newbie out?

Cheers.