New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 5d

grew up in Nowra, it used to be alright 15-20 year ago. no idea what its like now.

orient point, greenwell point, Culburra are also nice.

all depends what you want to do.

not exactly party towns.

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d

Of late the citys camera are run by perverts and have been turned off. Nowra council has gone against privacy laws, silly. I haven't been to nowra in years maybe the others can give us an update

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m

Hey All new to the site, I found it a month ago looking for exaughts options for my XR50, Im now awaiting delivery for a new XR6 Turbo and thought I should join the site to find out all the info about them. Forums always have everything you need to know.

I hate the waiting though still have 2 - 3 weeks as its on the line being built with the premium pack.

• Member For: 11y 6m 24d

Hey All new to the site, I found it a month ago looking for exaughts options for my XR50

Hey mate, and welcome.

If you're gonna get a whole new exhaust, it's gonna need a tune(unless you only get a cat back). First time you get a tune done the little tuning device is included in the price so it can be a bit pricey. So you're better off getting a few things so you don't have to tune it as often. Every little mod you make affects it so every time it's modded it needs a tune.

Assuming the XR50 is a turbo, not quite sure.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m

Thanks for that the XR50 is a NA it has been running fine with extractors and new Exaughst but it dose idle a little rough so am going to go to Hi Torque to get a re tune I won't be doing anything eles to this car as I will be giving it to the misses in a week when my XR6 turbo arrives.