New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 11y 11m 14d

hi guys, just signed up. own a fg mk2 xr6 turbo. bought it new around 5 months ago and loving it! a bit different from my last car haha. will get some pics of it up and update with any modifications soon.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 15d

HOWDY THERE!!! :wavey:

Im Ralphy & currently own a Expensive Daewoo vy One Tonner

Joined up because im planning to get an FG XR6turbo Ute as soon as I get my full licence in Febuary, its like 4 months away but im already super pumped. Been doing my research on how turbos work and the interior and everything else about the FG so once I get it, ill know what I can afford straight up and how to do it. Iv entered Super Saving spend-no-money mode to be sure ill have enough cash to buy it and do some stuff once I get my licence. There'll be no christmas presents for anyone this year. :blum:

First ill need a suspension upgrade & tray for work, im a builder and I just dont think a tub is practicle. Then it'll be custom numberplates, Subwoofer & varex exhaust.

Will definately update my prophile once the project gets going!

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 20d

Hey mate.. Good choice and welcome!!

Read up some of the threads about different things.. You may find a varex isn't the right idea for these cars.. But the choice is yours.

Plenty of helpful info around..

Good luck with the purchase.

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 17d

post-53472-0-83989300-1350016832_thumb.jHi All,

Just joined up and looking forward to learn more about getting the most from my 50th Anniversary FG XR6Turbo which I bought new in Jan 11..Just put first set of new tyres on after 32000km. Completely bewildered about what tyre to go for but ended up going for Goodyear 245/35 R19 F5 directional. What pressure? Currently got 36psi....

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9d

hey guys.

Matt here, I don't own a xr6 turbo yet, but it's only a matter of time and persuading the missus.

Wish me luck

I wouldn't bother,there overrated ,id never own one..........

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 25d

Hi guys,

Picked up my first XR6T today. Its a 2011 FG in silver with 12,000km.

So far it feels great! I came from a 2010 Mazda MPS, Needed something a bit bigger for the family and an auto the misses can drive on the odd occasion.

see you guys about!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

^^ How does the FG Turbo compare to the MPS, almost conisdered getting one at one point but like putting the ass out too much lol. Is torque steer that bad in them?. Couldn't be bothered to take one for a test drive lol