New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 14y 9m 4d

Hi all

Joined recently after needing a more reliable and fast daily-driver :)

Looking to buy a BF MkII XR6T soon but have been having issues replying to the for sale ads.

Have contacted Trent (moderator) but he cant seem to work out why I cant reply to the ads.

Are there many/any more for sale currently? Im looking for a lightning strike with leather, full option stereo etc with engine mods too.

I can only currently see two ads in the for sale section....

Does anyone know of anyone looking to sell their ride? Im in Perth

Cheers

Wes

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 14d

My name's trev, been visiting this site for about 8 months. This is my first post, just wanna say hi and thank all the members for the wealth of information in these forums, it's been so helpful. I bought my first XR6T a few months ago. It's an 05 BF sedan Zf auto in Shockwave Blue. Absolutely love these cars. The paint is peeling in various places so it's gettin a full respray through Sunshine fraud next month.

• Member For: 14y 2m 26d

Hey all,

im Toby, 26 from Adelaide.

Looking at getting a 2005 BA mk2 soon so I thought I would join and cruise the forums for some helpful advice.

If anyone in Adelaide would like to come help me out that would be awesome.

• Member For: 14y 4m

Hi all, just picked up my 2010 FG XR6 (with sports pack) ute today. Traded my Focus XR5 Turbo in for it as im after a bit more usage, namely being about to cart a track bike around as I wont get into trouble riding them fast on the weekends =P

Was looking to get a 2nd hand FG turbo ute but my dealer down here made me a good offer on my old car and a good euro 3 model end of financial year runout offer so I took it to save the hassle as Id have to travel to the mainland to get a well priced 2nd hander.

No mods planned beyond a window tint and maybe a cat back for sound further down the track as its a waste of cash trying to make an NA go faster imo.

With any luck ill trade up to a turbo in a few years time or perhaps even a XR8 as I have yet to own a v8 yet.

Im also a bit of a photographer so here are some quick snaps I took after taking delievery this morning, ill give it a proper wash and wax soon and take it to a better/more suitable location with some better lighting as soon as I can manage.

'scuse my shadow

4731340045_f1740883e0_b.jpg

4731342955_a827c80903_b.jpg

4731988694_637a888d27_b.jpg

Umm, im 27 and a qualified chef living in southern Tas if anyone cares =P

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 25d

Hi Guys

My names John. Just about to start a new job where I get a car allowance and can't resist the urge to get a BA XR6T have always wanted one and now have the opportunity and the budget to get one