New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 10d

hey jamie,

I finally get a turbo then you go and sell yours. that's not how its supposed to happen.

Hi azz :turboboink:

Azz is the reason im a member on this site, he showed it to me, so you can all blame/thank him

• Member For: 14y 4m 9d

Sup party people. Brand new to the site, so I thought I'd say a quick hello. I'm not technically an XR6T owner yet, but should pick up my new white FG XR6T very soon. It's got the ZF auto, tint, premium sound etc, and I can't bloody wait! just waiting for the $$ from my GT Liberty (turbo) to come through...

I've never had a turbo 6 before, but previous rides are EF Falcon Futura (6 cyl), BA XR6 ute, XY GT replica with a 351 Clevo, and I have an EF XR8 at the moment with a few 'motivators' added to it. I also ride a '08 GSXR-1000, so I'm not new to the speed factor. :buttrock:

th_DSC00015-2.jpg

Current XR8

I live up in townsville north qld, if there's anyone else around these parts, give me a heads up if there's much happening.

good to be on the site and I look forward to learning more about these awesome cars! :beerchug:

Edited by RHR

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 26d

Need to use the IMG tags if you're posting externally hosting images buddy. :innocent:

that's not how its supposed to happen.

Why not...sounds perfect to me :bj:

Congrats, take it the Mrs chose the colour?

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 20d

Hey everyone!!!

So I joined the forum a while ago and bought my BA Mk2 Velocity XR6T not long after. I've only recently begun the process of modifying it and have found the info and knowledge you guys have all shared on the forum excellent!! Modifications wise, I've so far only got the F6 intake but it'll be getting injectors and a tune very soon.....lots more to come in time, of course! Can't wait! :innocent:

Thought I'd throw a couple of pics up for all to have a look at. Hope it worked.

post-37987-12736622275_thumb.jpg

post-37987-127366229901_thumb.jpg

post-37987-127366241423_thumb.jpg

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 15d

you had too many "http/"'s. IE http/:http/.....

I tried to edit them to make them work but couldn't