New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,885 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 10d

Hi all, long time member, only recently purchased a turbo though. so much info available, have been reading like crazy & planning mods, I've only had the car 4 weeks.

details are in sig. below, only has 51k's on it.

post-6009-127363071761_thumb.jpg

• Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 29d

Hi azz :roflmbo:

Azz is the reason im a member on this site, he showed it to me, so you can all blame/thank him

• Member For: 14y 7m 20d

Hi guys

I've been a member for a few months but only just picked up an XR6T on monday (traded in my Late model camira :blink:).

It's a lightning strike 04 BA XR6 Turbo 4sp auto with full leather and premium sound in great nick. 190thou kms on the clock which is high but came with full log books and is completely stock. Glad to be on board! :beerchug:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 2d

schild27.gif

Hi mate even though she's got full service history , I would give myself some peace of mind and give the

girl a good servicing yourself. If it's been serviced by Fraud I wouldn't trust that the pie fetchers have done it all properly , if at all

Change your fluids, plugs,do the boost solenoid maintenance , clean your throttle body and check all your piping for leaks.

• Member For: 14y 4m 10d

Hey guys pretty new to the xr6 turbo crew or even the ford crew for that matter, ive pretty much had commodores all my life I just traded my vy ss in for an fg xr6 turbo ute, its manual, its white, got 20's, lowered, exhaust and growler cold air, pretty stoked with it and cant wait to start cruising with a few fellow ford owners, cheers Scott.