Power Upgrade By Cv Performance

xrlook

• 3 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 28d

Hi xrlook,

I like the new mirrors with the blinkers attached, makes them look more classy I believe.

Whats your opinion on the UBP, do you think it was worth the dollars and was it easy to fit or did CV do that for you?

I'm trying to weigh up the odds whether or not it is worth it for the money that Plazmaman charge ($400?) as my turbo is the little compressor but I also wanted the room on the passenger side where the standard intake is to fit my water meth kit that I have had for fricking 2yrs!

Decisions decisions...

• Member For: 16y 2m 11d

Hi Bjc,

Everyone has there own opinion but being half the distance I'm sure there is some benefit and the induction sound is like a jet taking off and then the big release, people thing I got a T60 snail bolted on lol.

CV put it on as they fitted the cooler. Looked easy. The hard part for some would be

Removing the bar but that's about it.

If you have plans like I do to go bigger then go for it. You won't be disappointed.

Y do you have a FG compressor

• Donating Members

Hi mate,

The f6x's for some unknown reason came with the smaller compressor, I dont know why as the diff ratios are 3.45-7 or similar and not the 4.10 that I have heard the TT's have?

It does get up and boogy instantly but unfortunately now I am limited to power because of it!

• Member For: 16y 2m 11d

U learn something new everyday,

I find in my TT with the mods that there is no lag. If I smash the right pedal jumps and spins the hell out of the front tyres while the ass end is sitting on the ground. Must be the tune. Feels bloody good and who ever sits in the SUV gets a real shock.

What are you going to do about the filter

• Donating Members

I may look at either getting the intake made up and if I can get it done cheap then that is ok but otherwise I dont think the gains are worth the dollars at this stage to me (about 5kw's) until I get the bigger turbo which prob wont happen for years now!

It is a catch 22 for me as I want the water/meth kit where I said but dont want to pay $400 for it but will see how we go!