HID Lights

Dillz

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 21d

lol I ended up using a cresant...worked really well lol They are a bit low at the mo but atleastI dont have to put up with ppl flashing high beam at me lol gunna get them adjusted tomorrow at a testing station :D I have what I have seen someone else here have and that's the two triangles at the very top of the projected light...weird...but stoked they are in

• Like 1

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 24d

Such a thing as a testing station? Lol never knew but then again things are different in NZ. I just want to know what the distance over height should be. Got a large area of factories down the road from me, flat carparks out the front of each so I can adjust them myself. But don't know the numbers haha

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 5m 10d

For B series, you can get a socket on the black adjusting knobs quite easily, from memory you can use a 10mm socket on it. Grips quite nicely and makes nice fine adjustments on both width and height.

For both FG's, you're looking at using a (maybe) 8mm Allen key style bit, again if in a socket, makes nice fine adjustments.

• Donating Members

From memory over 5meters the lights should drop 50mm..... I think..or was it 25mm lol yeah we have testing stations to get WOF's...they basically check the whole car over to make sure theres nothing illegal

• Donating Members

whats this talk about butchering the fog lights to get the h3's in?? I have noticed that my h3's I bought dont line up to the factory foggies...however didnt have a problem with the h4's