HID Lights

Dillz

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 30d

I reckon my 6000K's aren't blue at all, well maybe a little if your being fussy... Ive got 5000K high beam Phillips globes that are bluer..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 10d

4500k would be the best, most internet places recommend the 4300k for maximum light output. Higher looks good, but is less effective.

Also, like Mika said his 5000k high beams are bluer than his 6000k low's, makes you wonder how accurate these cheap HID claimed light temp's are?

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 24d

im yet to try my h7 fogs in the bf. not worth putting them in if im getting rid of the car soon lol. so anyone with a b series wants 35w h3 (fog lights) 6000k cheap pm me :yes:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 30d

4500k would be the best, most internet places recommend the 4300k for maximum light output. Higher looks good, but is less effective.

Also, like Mika said his 5000k high beams are bluer than his 6000k low's, makes you wonder how accurate these cheap HID claimed light temp's are?

My 5000K high beams are phillips globes not HID's.. I can't fault my 6000K Headlights at all, they are awesome and for the price I paid, you can't beat it...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 21d

man trying to decide what ones to buy is so difficult....espeically if there are variations between the same HID's...argh why cant it be easier to choose the best hid light kit for low beam and fogs...I dont care what colour they are as long as they light up the road better than the others :D lol

Edited by FOONIN