Cruise Feedback Required....

RegSpec

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 24d

Looking forward to the Observation run...should be a lot of fun. :bouncey:

Just please don't do it between Feb 28 and March 7 - I'll be interstate working at the Clipsal 500 :bowdown:

• Member For: 12y 11m 29d

Could cruise to the off street drags sunday sesion to race and/or watch, or what about a skid pan day at eastern creek? Get to cut loose without so much wear and tear. An actual cruise for me is a bit hard as the cruise to the cruise is longer then the cruise it's self, but a cruise to an event or something would be sweet. Full payment up front would sort out the whimps ;)

Cheers Dan

Ps: hi

• Member For: 17y 5m 24d

I have done some checking regarding driving courses.....however, most of them are "tiered', meaning that they want everyone to start at basic level before progressing to a more "advanced" course.

This may be true of some but I feel that many here could go straight into a more advanced course with out having to shell out the money for the basic courses first.....I'd like to know what others think about this...?

I am in the process of setting up the observation run and hope this is well supported.....we will see...

'Circuit Club' have Monthly events at Wakefield.

- Usually on a Saturday, from 8.30am-4.30pm.

The cost is $225.00/Car/Driver, for the Day.

The Cars are broken up into '3' groups.

You get about 6-7 Sessions per Day.

Every second session is timed by Natsoft.

Every 'other' session allows a Passenger (With a Helmet).

- Helmets can be hired for a small fee.

Passenger cost is $25.00/Day

The Kiosk has good food and Coffee, etc.

This is a great Day for Families and friends, with the opportunity to take friends and Family for some fast Laps and test your Cars in a controlled enviroment.

- And it's all legal!

They have up to '3' Driving Instructors willing to risk Life and Limb to show you the way around Wakefield.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 13y 7m 9d

Hello boys and girls, been a while since ive been on here!! I miss my turbo soo effin much!!! but slowly convincing the missus to tie an F6 in with the house loan wen we buy this year!!!! :))))) ive not only gone and gotten myself a new car but a new job as well!!! Im now a manager of a pub out in narellan so if any of you wanna organise a meet up, come out to my pub!! good feed and good beer!!! haha, also reggie if you need a hand for the obs run let me know I will be more than willing to help!!

also ive done the first 3 of Ian Luffs courses so if you want info send me a msg!

cheers

XRGASM

Edited by XRGASM
add