Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 3d

Lmfao! 

Neither 🤣… bikini? I’m insulted tbh 🤣… 

IFBB Figure Division

Not gonna disclose the new job but it’s basically full time body building in a manner of speaking. 

Absolutely training wise doing it job or no jobs is the same in regards to training to a degree… but when your focus is on competition then it’s not just training that makes the progress… when it’s legit your full focus you have the time to get all the elements in check which is what yields the significant results. 

When your day consists of a coach dictating your days and they consist of food, training, food, steps, food, cardio, food, steps, meal prep, recovery & massage & therapies… it makes it much easier than having to go to “work” 8 hours a day… especially when you’re deep in doing 60 mins stairs every day plus 20,000 steps on 1200 cals or lower plus 2-3 hour weight sessions. 

Everyone likes to point toward roids 🤣 I’ll take it as a compliment… fact is, when you weigh every gram of food that goes in your mouth, make every session count and methodically train based on what your goals are with correct form and intensity and tick every box your coach tells you to… you’ll make astounding results…. Like losing 50% of your body mass… I’ve lost over 60kg to date. 

Its not everyone’s cup of tea 🤷🏼‍♀️… and its a lot harder at times than what I ever thought… having a huge mental fog or overcoming such fatigue to drag yourself up stairs for an hour when you literally have nothing left… can’t even string a sentence together at times because your mental focus doesn’t exist… 

But if it’s your thing and you’re willing to put in the work then it’s doable 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, when you’re lean, you look bigger than what you are… I’m a size 6/8 in clothes, like small small… so I might look quite big, but its deceiving due to the level of lean. When I’m 3kgs heavier I look normal size 8 small female 🤣

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 14d
49 minutes ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

its a lot harder at times than what I ever thought… having a huge mental fog or overcoming such fatigue to drag yourself up stairs for an hour when you literally have nothing left… can’t even string a sentence together at times because your mental focus doesn’t exist… 

Very impressive.

Discipline and dedication are atributes a lot of people think they have,  but very few can acually claim them.

Congratulations, your transformation is inspiring.

Your upper body is something most MEN would be very proud of.

Your quads are freakish, I hope you crush the opposition.     

Edited by bloodycrashboy
  • Thanks 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 6m 6d
1 hour ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

Everyone likes to point toward roids 🤣 I’ll take it as a compliment… fact is, when you weigh every gram of food that goes in your mouth, make every session count and methodically train based on what your goals are with correct form and intensity and tick every box your coach tells you to… you’ll make astounding results…. Like losing 50% of your body mass… I’ve lost over 60kg to date. 

Its not everyone’s cup of tea 🤷🏼‍♀️… and its a lot harder at times than what I ever thought… having a huge mental fog or overcoming such fatigue to drag yourself up stairs for an hour when you literally have nothing left… can’t even string a sentence together at times because your mental focus doesn’t exist… 

I was stirring the pot about the juicing anyway, initially. I know it's possible to look like you do without steroids, but to train for muscle gain so often without them isn't just mental focus, but physical impossibilities. Losing weight/mass can be forced, like you mentioned with the cardio and low calories, but to also gain muscle while training actively too much in your "recovery" period will just put you backwards. Seems like your coach has you sorted in this respect of training... and on the topic of the difficulties of a prep, for any IFBB division competitor is a huge task to overcome and not one to be trifled with. Good luck with the Figure division. I follow plenty of competitors in these divisions on IG and it seems there's a reasonable level of popularity for "bikini" hence the question and most females don't push too far past Wellness. I understand why now looking back at your photos why/how you're focusing on Figure above Wellness.