Fg F6 Mk2

revhead_71

• Member For: 16y 8m 4d

yeah, and the BF looks about as fresh now as a fuly sic VL.....with dragways :nerd8:

Glad you agreed :). New doesn't always looks better. IMO the BFII STILL depicts what an Australian muscle car looks like better than the FG, especially from any shot in front of the car. The styling of the FG doesn't look european to me but instead japanese, and not good japanese either but Toyota japanese. Australian flare? - GONE. I mean even Expensive Daewoo have grasped the concept... I can understand Ford wanting to portray a touch of conservative agressiveness but it's a near complete failure and it's probably one of many reasons why they're getting slaughtered in the market place.

Give a picture of each to someone in another country who doesn't know anything about the models and they'll say the same.

VL was fully seek bra... straight 6 turbs... I bet you're an ex-magna driver (something japanese anyway?)... :roflmbo:

Edited by MADF6
  • Like 1

• Member For: 16y 8m 4d

LOL. that's wy I dont have my BF f6 now.. they r to old.. :hang:

LOL - as of tomorrow your car isn't the current model either. I guess that would mean it's "too old"...?

Upgrade from BFII F6 to FG F6 cost - $20-25K / Upgrade BFII to better performance than FG - $5K ... hmmm?

Car dealers love people like you guys. I need a "new" car because it's the "cool" in thing to do. Next car for me will be something second hand for 80-100k which was worth 200K new.

Edited by MADF6

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 7d

First thing I saw on Facebook link.

I think I'm the biggest FPV Ford Supporter because I have one of the best & fastest Typhoon's in the country, it has lots of one of a kind extras on it.

You have to see the pic to understand. Not a pretty sight.

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 16d

not keen on the base turbo nose though. wonder if you'll even be able to see the cooler. So FG F6 II has nothing different in styling?