E85

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d

275 m/t streets count as "track inspired aids"? it was running e85.... no tricks no gas etc

possum its funny no matter who does it or proves it theres always someone who wont believe it, but I say this is where it seperates the men from the boys !!!

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d

I take it you don't have insurance then? I mean, why pay for something that may or may not happen right?

w

would be dumb not to have insurance ....................... that's why I dont tune cars my tuner does .................leave the keys with someone whos been tuning the falcon in dedication for 15 years , that's the insurance right there .......if u get told u need something and u wont buy it and still say tune it hard that's your own fault ............get told to buy stuff becuause there tuning skill cant work with a proven set up that's there fault

• Like 1

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 27d

275 m/t streets count as "track inspired aids"? it was running e85.... no tricks no gas etc

A few of us only race on street rubber. Everything has been done, but the street tyred 10 hasnt.

Edited by RynoF6

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 23d

possum its funny no matter who does it or proves it theres always someone who wont believe it, but I say this is where it seperates the men from the boys !!!

Like 400 for 5k? How?

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d

Tranny pants is right on this one... If someone says you need something coz if u don't your car will blow up then do it but If your tuner doesn't have the capability or the experience to push the equipment to a safe max then ....

A) they shouldn't be tuning

B) your stupid for taking your car there

C) your bank balance is gonna be a f*ck load less than mine and we will have the same power and both do the same Kms safely

Essentially theyre using equipment to make up for theire inexperience or lack of knowledge and it's coming out of your pocket

Edited by Fluffinator

• Member For: 15y 7m 11d

also not an exhaust shop , cant see why any eastern staters would use anyone else tbh , just looks like the tuning of e85 seems to be a art form only a few can get right without 10k pricetags =WINNING

Do you seriously think that a tuner is somehow making a pump flow more? or is it that MOST tuners would like some margin of safety in their fuel systems.

Nizpro are happy to use one pump that they concede is beyond it's theoretical limit. I'd rather not take the risk...

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d

Do you seriously think that a tuner is somehow making a pump flow more? or is it that MOST tuners would like some margin of safety in their fuel systems.

Nizpro are happy to use one pump that they concede is beyond it's theoretical limit. I'd rather not take the risk...

Do u really think nizpro are intentionally gonna go do something unsafe and be ok with it hen cars pop here and there???

Along with a whole bunch of other tuners who are doing the same thing!!!

No offence I get you all wanna be safe but it sounds like you may as well all be new zelanders coz theyre is a lot of sheep in here who are following what one Shepard is telling you!

Edited by Fluffinator