E85

• Member For: 12y 7m 22d

Very interesting read, Big prop's to Dale for sticking to his guns. These guys shouldn't be underestimated at all, coming from the Expensive Daewoo world CHE has an outstanding reputation on their quality of work and knowledge over there, and him and his team excel above and beyond plenty of other "reputable" tuners in their area..

They did amazing work on my previous LS engine in my VZ ( Stage 4 Head and Cams etc ) and I will have no hesitation in taking my FGT for it's first of many tunes.. Most likely on E85 now!

Keep up the good work CHE!!

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

You gotta give credit to Dale as he took the time out to help us forum members.

its no problem, more than happy to run it up if anything just to keep me on my toes and make sure im on the ball, 420 lines up with the other xr6ts that have run 129-131mph in the past hence I was pretty certian it would make around the 410-420rwkw mark.

there is always going to be 2 ways to do everything and everyone is going to have a different idea on things,

I suppose I just like to be on the cautious side when it comes to fuel systems and injector sizes etc as I have seen what happens when something unplanned happens like a boost spike etc..

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 27d

Cool thanks. She did weigh 1950 with a boot full of stuff. Dyno at 353 so damn close.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 28d

Very interesting read, Big prop's to Dale for sticking to his guns. These guys shouldn't be underestimated at all, coming from the Expensive Daewoo world CHE has an outstanding reputation on their quality of work and knowledge over there, and him and his team excel above and beyond plenty of other "reputable" tuners in their area..

Keep up the good work CHE!!

This. Dale nailed it. And has done well not to gloat/ brag etc.

Also jetsnot tryna get his SA dyno in the door again. No sir.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d
421rwkw on 21psi injectors maxed reflashed tune in to make sure right tune was loaded 416rwkw on 22psi injectors maxed even more.. this is with 55psi base fuel pressure not 40psi like I usually run, as I said the 100lb max at 420rwkw on 40psi base.. ill put graphs up after lunch

so point was it ran plus 420 on one 044

what were the afr's ?

and if this was a s.a dyno everyone would be flaming the crap out why it wasnt run in 4th wich is closest to 1:1 ratio on the zf

if theres 5kw in it that's still 425rwkw on 1 044 yeh the injectors are running max duty but at 5800rpm there should be a little error of safety , but if veva like most of us ask for it to be tuned hard with what u got sometimes u walk a fine line " u play u pay"

what size injectors do u have in it and what fuel today ....80's and eflex?