E85

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d

pazz I dont give 2 flying fecks because its true so many tuners out there say it can others say it cant but many have done this as veva and possum have shown and if the tuner knows how to make power off e85 a single 044 is enough to crack 400 and in some cases get right up there all depending on the boost level of course.

so many tuners like to make power via boost instead of timing and that's where fuel rates and injector scope comes into it, iam sure a tuner could max out a 044 in 200rwkw at 40psi ,its all relitive to the tune and ratings like the 044 being a 650hp pump is a guide of its capibilities not a dead set rule

• Like 1

• Gold Donating Members

Xkw on one dyno will not = xkw on another. All read different.

You want true hp, moroso calculator. Work out your engine hp from your mph.

I think the nispro car is running stepped up voltage to that 044

poo and packet the moroso calc is in "perfict conditions" this is a bare guide at best and not to mention it doesnt go past 4000lb , stall size and many other things

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

dont worry possum nizpro and a few other really good tuners seem to make it happen but ppl still wont believe it, because they dont have the skill level to achieve same results . this seperates the men from the boys

hahah what ever, quite easy to tell who is full of sh*t when the insults happen...

physics says it cant be done.. plain and simple.. people playing fudge dyno figures dosent over come the physics... you cant make a a pump flow more than it can flow plain and simple.. you can screw pressure to make injectors flow but then the pumps dont flow..

FYI our GTP makes 461rwkw on our DD and 460 on a mainline.. its only the fastest manual in the country with no one with in .3 sec.. so I suppose ill go back to school and learn how to make things work...

• Gold Donating Members

hahah what ever, quite easy to tell who is full of sh*t when the insults happen...

physics says it cant be done.. plain and simple.. people playing fudge dyno figures dosent over come the physics... you cant make a a pump flow more than it can flow plain and simple.. you can screw pressure to make injectors flow but then the pumps dont flow..

FYI our GTP makes 461rwkw on our DD and 460 on a mainline.. its only the fastest manual in the country with no one with in .3 sec.. so I suppose ill go back to school and learn how to make things work...

yes u may have to go back to school because the 2 cars in q veva and glouva did plus 130mph on one 044 so tel me again how physics worked that out ??????????

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 25d

Xkw on one dyno will not = xkw on another. All read different.

You want true hp, moroso calculator. Work out your engine hp from your mph.

I think the nispro car is running stepped up voltage to that 044

I installed the surge tank myself and the voltage isn't stepped up, feel free to use a moroso calculator using an et of 10.49, mph of 135.5 and a full weight fg xr6t and let me know what you come up with and how close it is to our dyno reading of 457rwkw

• Like 1

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 27d

Veva has well over 400, his mph says so.

To give an idea how much dynos can be out

My car dynod at 353.

124mph and me and car on wsid scales was 1950kg.

Moroso calc says 396.